When's warp technology going to get publicised?

yup overslept
I figured it out, so obviously private individuals did as well
tesla did
mainly the only obstacle now isn't technology, it's responsibility of the public.
this stuff is dangerous cuz it's simple and cheap. Imagine FTL cruise missiles.

everyone says it's impossible cuz they think infinite energy is needed. They make one mistake. They never explain why there's a speed of light limit. There's nothing in front of matter to prevent it moving. So empty space as the road has a speed limit o_O

if you figure out what the relationship of matter is to space, you can reduce the relationship and presto...
ZOOM.

hey natural philosopher I’ve been researching the relation of matter to space and the main thing I can come up with is the answer being volume. I also found some info on modifying the kinetic energy of the field. It is possible to produce Lorentz invariant field theories with excitations that propagate superluminally but I have no idea how to practically use this knowledge to manifest/create something for utilization. Any insight?

NaturalPhilosopher

hey natural philosopher I’ve been researching the relation of matter to space and the main thing I can come up with is the answer being volume. I also found some info on modifying the kinetic energy of the field. It is possible to produce Lorentz invariant field theories with excitations that propagate superluminally but I have no idea how to practically use this knowledge to manifest/create something for utilization. Any insight?
oh sure,
mainly everyone agrees ya need negative energy for any form of lightspeed travel or above.
the problem is everyone thinks negative energy doesn't exist in any form of energy other than gravity.
secret is it's generated by positive electric charge oscillation from the nucleus. So think positive ions.

2nd mistake people make is thinking negative energy is just from photons due to charge oscillation. well experiments show that's not true. Secret is there's two types of photons.

synthesize this same naturally occurring photon and you just made artificial gravity.
like radio

gravity is nuclear

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

still painfully slow

star trek says basically the highest speed possible is warp 9.999..which is the speed they say subspace signals travel. Which is 200,000times lightspeed.

truth is the fastest speed is c3
can traverse the entire universe in 3 minutes at that speed.
which is the speed of the hidden vectors within EM.

funny how the 9.0+ warp scale becomes exponential beyond it. Just like how the vast majority of energy required to go fast is near the speed of light. I'm sure that's where they got it from. So again, they only moved the speed limit up a bit.

Last edited:
oh sure,
mainly everyone agrees ya need negative energy for any form of lightspeed travel or above.
the problem is everyone thinks negative energy doesn't exist in any form of energy other than gravity.
secret is it's generated by positive electric charge oscillation from the nucleus. So think positive ions.

2nd mistake people make is thinking negative energy is just from photons due to charge oscillation. well experiments show that's not true. Secret is there's two types of photons.

synthesize this same naturally occurring photon and you just made artificial gravity.
like radio

gravity is nuclear

If I’m understanding correctly you are stating
-negative energy IS required for artificial gravity production but most people aren’t aware it exists at this second “photon-like” state
-such state is achieved from oscillations at the nucleus level while heavy exposure to positive ions.

My interpretations of your message to me is that in practice you would have a vessel of which can be utilized for a positive ion charge collector and then the desired oscillation frequency of the vessel is obtained at the nucleus by utilizing the resonant frequency through adjusting the output of your source coming into the vessel generating the positive ions so which the vessel would be oscillating resonantly with a overall positive ion charge. The +ion charge could be obtained from adjusting the output on a slightly modified VDG to only collect the positive on the vessel. So for positive ions.... Half of a VDG van der graff is positive. Could you then neutralize the negative ions with a counterpoise or ground discharge and continue to utilize only collecting the positive generation thus being a positive ion source to charge said vessel with? You then bust out some tuning of the frequency/resonance of your VDG to the resonant frequency of the vessel/craft causing those nucleus at the atomic level to oscillate at the desired resonance?

Combining a resonant frequency oscillation at the nucleus level and positive ion charge would then equate to “negative energy” or artificial gravity? is this the thinking behind what you mentioned?

This is straight speculation of a realistic way to achieve desired results based on a interpretation. I do NOT know and I appreciate your help. For me it’s all about the practicality and application. Thanks in advance. I’ll try to research on the topic more but you’re really one of the first to try and help explain this. As you pretty much said.. It’s not the generally practiced/publicized way.

of course if you use consciousness based FTL systems you can go way WAAY faster
Like the gateway project with hemi-sync frequency? I’ve been experimenting with this stuff and it’s definitely interesting.
On a side note I think the military does FTL with antennas and mm wave technology around near microwave band frequency or in the ir/uv spectrum. Not sure. Very hard to find info but I do know they got some very peculiar things in these fields that’s very hard to research and from the appearance of doing the research it seems they’re definitely trying to hide something in these other categories.

TimeFlipper

Star Trek was created by Gene Roddenberry, in an era where "warp engines" were used to give audiences an uncomplicated idea of how fast the Enterprise 1701 could travel in outer space...Personally I believe such engines became redundant when discussing Time-Travel, because of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge or Wormhole as its now called, and time-travel became something that was more realistic, thanks mostly to the book The Philadelphia Experiment written by Charles Berlitz And William Moore in 1978..

The Wormhole has two ends, one where we are here at this very moment in time, and the opposite end in another time era, both linked together by the Einstein-Rosen Bridge that "folds back" the two ends of the tunnel, so that now we immediately enter a different time era, for example the year 1800...The manner of how we "fold back" time is in my personal belief by using Quantum Tunnelling, as described in the Paranormalis forum for "Time Machines and Experiments", under the heading of the "Delta Time Generator" by Preston Nichols..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

If I’m understanding correctly you are stating
-negative energy IS required for artificial gravity production but most people aren’t aware it exists at this second “photon-like” state
-such state is achieved from oscillations at the nucleus level while heavy exposure to positive ions.

My interpretations of your message to me is that in practice you would have a vessel of which can be utilized for a positive ion charge collector and then the desired oscillation frequency of the vessel is obtained at the nucleus by utilizing the resonant frequency through adjusting the output of your source coming into the vessel generating the positive ions so which the vessel would be oscillating resonantly with a overall positive ion charge. The +ion charge could be obtained from adjusting the output on a slightly modified VDG to only collect the positive on the vessel. So for positive ions.... Half of a VDG van der graff is positive. Could you then neutralize the negative ions with a counterpoise or ground discharge and continue to utilize only collecting the positive generation thus being a positive ion source to charge said vessel with? You then bust out some tuning of the frequency/resonance of your VDG to the resonant frequency of the vessel/craft causing those nucleus at the atomic level to oscillate at the desired resonance?

Combining a resonant frequency oscillation at the nucleus level and positive ion charge would then equate to “negative energy” or artificial gravity? is this the thinking behind what you mentioned?

This is straight speculation of a realistic way to achieve desired results based on a interpretation. I do NOT know and I appreciate your help. For me it’s all about the practicality and application. Thanks in advance. I’ll try to research on the topic more but you’re really one of the first to try and help explain this. As you pretty much said.. It’s not the generally practiced/publicized way.
umm...positive ions are nuclei
just need nuclear oscillation, that's it.
it produces the 'photon' which is gravity