Where are all the hoaxers?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Where are all the hoaxers?

It seems like the world hasn't had a really good hoax in a long time... Unless you count Scientology :mad::mad::mad:.

Is it getting harder to pull one off successfully, or are there just fewer opportunities to try?

Condar

Re: Where are all the hoaxers?

I think because of the sophistication of modern computer hardware, and the software that comes with it, hoaxers just can't get their story credible enough it's so easy to debunk now a days. It would be sweet to see something again like this but I suppose were only treated to the computer animated ufos these days.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Even when something true comes out, a lot of people are just too sceptic, they instantly say it's an hoax, instead of discussing about the subject. Too bad.

Brent is right, nothing new in a while.

It will not take long before hdrkid finds that Paranormalis is back, don't worry !

Num7

Condar

Hdrkid huh? I wonder who that may be.. I suppose we'll find out.. or is he really only a hoax? o_O >> <<

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

He's some guy that was convinced this thing called an HDR Unit actually causes astral time travel.

On the old version of Paranormalis there was a thread at least 2,000 posts long of him telling his stories and people arguing with him.

Here's the inventor's site: HDR Enterprises

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Can we say that the hdrkid's thread was some kind of cult thread ? Maybe !

I must admit that I found this site while looking of HDR sites with google :p

Post after post, the discussion continued, always, endless. We actually don't know if it's an hoax or not. HDR adepts have a pretty big fan club !

Num7

Condar

Just from a strictly scientific point of view that machine has in no way the amount of power needed to create even a 5 pound explosion let alone what it claims.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

You are absolutely right, but it seems time travel needs less energy than you think. It needs an exact amount of energy at the right place, at the right time.

Well, that's what they say :rolleyes: