Who are the aliens?

HDRKID

Here is a question I post to you. Charles Hall describes one group of aliens as norwegians. Also, that they look like us. I was told that the aliens like strawberry ice cream. Yeah, this is so. However, I also was told that aliens DNA is more similar to asians. I was told by an alien girl that they are about 5X from us than the difference of asians or europeans.

Also, I was told that different human groups were different species. This is because different human groups came. Many humans have stories of visitors who came from the stars eons ago.

OK so here is a puzzle for me. I was told by the aliens that Humans use to be lactose intolerant ages ago. However, aliens came to earth and brought with them the milk drinking gene. Most aliens do not drink milk, but the group that came. Well, they drink milk and eat ice cream... This was back in the ice ages when europe was cover in ice. People did not live up there because it was too cold, and humans were in warmer regions.

an-oriental-swordswoman.jpg

Problem is that over 90% of people in japan are lactose intolerant and here is a map. People with the highest percentage of milk drinkers are in north east europe. Why is this so. Just what is going on. Finally, why is it that only humans drink milk of other species. There are many animals that drink blood - mosquitoes, horse flies, vampire bats, etc. Aliens claim that this aberrant behavior came from a particular aliens group. Maybe we can use this to trace the flow into human population of alien genes. Certainly, there are advantages to drinking milk as you can have cows in areas too cold for crops. Think of all the different types of food that depend on milk such as pizza.

worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

bluejay_1919

Wow! This is really interesting! I've never heard of this milk theory. I'm definitely going to read more into it. I am a bit curious who is telling you all this information?

Voyageur

Is the norwegians same as the "nordic aliens" or pleiadians? Or is it a totally different race?

Krish

The norwegians belong to past civilization where all the groups were together...they just happen to show up western side....on purpose...

TnWatchdog

The norwegians belong to past civilization where all the groups were together...they just happen to show up western side....on purpose...
FYI...My dad came from Norway and both my mom's parents came from Norway so I have a whole lot of Norwegian in me. lol