Debate Who blew up the Nordstream pipeline?

Beholder

This is agreed... but it doesn't make the climate worshippers smart or informed. They're actively killing nat gas here in Texas any chance they get. They also don't seem to understand that reducing us to wood and candles would still be more polluting that nat gas.
Wood is more polluting short term, but has zero net emission in the long term by making room for light to grow a new tree in the same spot over 30 years time.

lamdo263

Anthony Blinken said that nobody has an interest in destroying the pipeline, sounding like he knows who did it, and the USA has a history of opposing the pipeline while it was being built. So either a western country with low gas dependency did it to permanently sever ties between Germany and Russia, or Russia did it because the USA would look like the usual suspect of interfering.
I don't know but the past five years barring the epidemic were very progressive years. What seemed to be at stake was the beginnings of more private means to go into & explore space. WE DID HAVE INROADS into the then existing Russian technical empire, as far as both space considerations and cooperation stood.

I don't know if the young demo crews got all excited that they could have a piece of the finical pie, by this, "Democratize this democratize that democratize the family cat"! but they sure fu*ked things up, through disruption attacking the older generations, when they dissolved these roads of cooperation between the US and Russia. Now we're severely hamstrung as the Ukraine Russian war was a result of these doings.

One of the past manifestations of cooperation between Russia & the US was buying trading selling of oils. That's gone, so the list of suspects can line up at the door.

Only time can tell if we can get issues to heal between the US and Russia because under Trump we were closer to them. Because of how our central sun operates with past said references to it being a variable and YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SETTING OFF NUKES, around it. I hope events don't digress to more dire means of war. * Source NASA says our sun is a variable press release and Earth The Pleiadean Keys, by Barbra Marciniak.

These as*holes should have thought about the play-down the line before democratizing the family cat?

alpha centauri

This is agreed... but it doesn't make the climate worshippers smart or informed. They're actively killing nat gas here in Texas any chance they get. They also don't seem to understand that reducing us to wood and candles would still be more polluting that nat gas.
I agree and you are right on this, they are not that clever, but they were called out a couple of times by the media. We have a green parties for a couple of years in government, opposition and the European parliament.

That is also why Greta Thunberg traveled Co2.neutral with a boat that is produced Co2-neutral to the USA instead of a plane and she also uses trains that use renewable electricity to travel to the World Economic Forum in Switzerland and such stuff.

Last edited: