Who or What is User @paulyoung2 & What is his/her/its Message for Earth Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

20 years old lol fucking bat shit crazy you are.. dont you see num and those individuals even the mod doesnt interfere they recognize it is much older individual behind the keys.. canadian are native at times yet but not stupid.. they like to keep peace but not stupid.. YOU on the other hand demonstrated STUPIDITY unmatched before here and you got members to LEAVE this site.. some of them were very good members
Why should Num7 and the Mods "interfere" with how old you are, none of them dont give a damn about how old you are anyway, i know how old you are from the way you type, youre a deranged kid!! :ROFLMAO:..

Where is your proof of the members you claim i made leave Paranormalis?...You have been ranting on about it but cannot tell me the names of those people i supposedly made leave :LOL:...You are a liar, who made up that story for your own purpose, you also lie about the amount of wealth you are supposed to have, when in reality you have only your parents hand outs...loser (n):ROFLMAO:..

start at edge

Why should Num7 and the Mods "interfere" with how old you are, none of them dont give a damn about how old you are anyway, i know how old you are from the way you type, youre a deranged kid!! :ROFLMAO:..

Where is your proof of the members you claim i made leave Paranormalis?...You have been ranting on about it but cannot tell me the names of those people i supposedly made leave :LOL:...You are a liar, who made up that story for your own purpose, you also lie about the amount of wealth you are supposed to have, when in reality you have only your parents hand outs...loser (n):ROFLMAO:..
It constantly talks about “losers” as it calls them, who do nothing else than using their I-phones, who rot at the desk staring at their computer screens, who waste their lives on the internet, about the apocalyptic AI and 5G (having absolutely no clue what those even are) … then, it praises about itself being a master of the (and on the) internet and offers bit-coin as bribe, hoping to find someone naïve enough to fall into its trap and accept being part of a financing operation for mass execution of all YouTube-ers (and all those who oppose the entity in general – that is the rest to about 7 billion), as it stated not long ago.
It speaks about the big ice wall that delimits the earth … then praises about having tens of millions and real estate all over west and east.
… Wait … west and east ??? … on a circular ice wall delimited earth ??? … never mind …
It says “no one will touch property belong to me as i said the deep state is out of reach here” … I thought deep state was everywhere (according to the same entity).
It also says “i can always let you stay in one of my locations if you need a warm soup or a home once you understand just how bad of shit you are in .. and you will oh you will” … I take that as an invitation it made to you. Please let us all know what it would take to eat its warm soup (which I assume is detoxified already) and to move to its place (to one of its places).
… Listen to this: “you aint seen whats coming.. and it is coming” … now, that is a little of an understatement – correct would have been “look what came”, because it came already – it can feel the burn, anyone can sense that from its despair. This is not because it understands its end is getting closer and closer, but because it literally feels the burn.
I don’t know about you, but I’m having the greatest time ever … so let us keep it going, soon it won’t be able to perform anymore. I even think I’ll miss its entertainment when it will be gone.

TimeFlipper

It constantly talks about “losers” as it calls them, who do nothing else than using their I-phones, who rot at the desk staring at their computer screens, who waste their lives on the internet, about the apocalyptic AI and 5G (having absolutely no clue what those even are) … then, it praises about itself being a master of the (and on the) internet and offers bit-coin as bribe, hoping to find someone naïve enough to fall into its trap and accept being part of a financing operation for mass execution of all YouTube-ers (and all those who oppose the entity in general – that is the rest to about 7 billion), as it stated not long ago.
It speaks about the big ice wall that delimits the earth … then praises about having tens of millions and real estate all over west and east.
… Wait … west and east ??? … on a circular ice wall delimited earth ??? … never mind …
It says “no one will touch property belong to me as i said the deep state is out of reach here” … I thought deep state was everywhere (according to the same entity).
It also says “i can always let you stay in one of my locations if you need a warm soup or a home once you understand just how bad of shit you are in .. and you will oh you will” … I take that as an invitation it made to you. Please let us all know what it would take to eat its warm soup (which I assume is detoxified already) and to move to its place (to one of its places).
… Listen to this: “you aint seen whats coming.. and it is coming” … now, that is a little of an understatement – correct would have been “look what came”, because it came already – it can feel the burn, anyone can sense that from its despair. This is not because it understands its end is getting closer and closer, but because it literally feels the burn.
I don’t know about you, but I’m having the greatest time ever … so let us keep it going, soon it won’t be able to perform anymore. I even think I’ll miss its entertainment when it will be gone.
Blimey, thats an excellent posting, and i really like the way you call the "superior species", an it (y):LOL:..

paulyoung2

Oh dear, now you claim to own lots of Real Estate all over the US and the World West and East :ROFLMAO:...Your delusions of grandeur know no bounds, and now you have 22 million dollars instead of 8 million...Why would i have any desire in contacting you via a pm, i have no interest in who you are, youre just a mr nobody (n)..

You are a very mentally ill person that keeps on desparately trying to impress people with your blatantly obvious lies regarding the amount of wealth you claim to have :ROFLMAO:...In reality i firmly believe your parents give you a weekly allowance to live on....People like you that boast about such claims of wealth are psychopathic liars, and you are not even aware of whats happening...loser :LOL:..
you are such an idiot you cant distinguish between reality and your twister world of lies and accounts.. i am who i say i am and yes i own a lot of real estate east and west i am way older than 20 anything.. and i have made more than you will make in 5 life times and then some.. you need proof contact me via phone email or pm so you can see it.. i am familiar i am public figure to most of you

now what i know about you is that you lie a lot! and this is a fact.

GBBrawler

by the way guys .. if you dont want me to post i wont.. just say so.. no warning no shmorning.. ask me to stop postings and i will.. quite simple i have million windows open on laptop it will be one less.. you just need to say we are not comfy with your posting
No, no, no @paulyoung2, this thread is for you. Feel free to keep on talking & debating! I am finding it quite interesting.

TimeFlipper

you are such an idiot you cant distinguish between reality and your twister world of lies and accounts.. i am who i say i am and yes i own a lot of real estate east and west i am way older than 20 anything.. and i have made more than you will make in 5 life times and then some.. you need proof contact me via phone email or pm so you can see it.. i am familiar i am public figure to most of you

now what i know about you is that you lie a lot! and this is a fact.
You are a fake, you own nothing and you continually lie in your delusional hope that members will believe you have all the weath you claim to have...
You could NOT prove anything to me, so i challenge you on here and not in a PM, to prove you have all that wealth, why are you so afraid to show our members on here, loser? :LOL:..

paulyoung2

the problem is that i really dislike that old geezer.. he is talking out of his ass.. and really lie.. not joking but lying.. even the dumbest fuck out there can tell that someone who put the song he aint heavy of the hollies is not a damn kid in parents basement for god sake i guess when you hit 65+ you truly retire for a reason and go into the sunset for a reason.. humans are good to 65 past that they just not the sharpest tool in the box.. literally a team of fauci and flipper this is your 2020's lol what a sad episode of the human species

i 100% believe that this old geezer is the reason this forum does not have much more posters.. i am talking real ones.. he is the direct reason.. he runs them off and you KNOW this

Last edited:

paulyoung2

You are a fake, you own nothing and you continually lie in your delusional hope that members will believe you have all the weath you claim to have...
You could NOT prove anything to me, so i challenge you on here and not in a PM, to prove you have all that wealth, why are you so afraid to show our members on here, loser? :LOL:..
over 20 houses all over the united states
bunch of real estate over seas including hotels
i run big pharma largest pharmacies connects and sites related to hormones (you read right BIG PHARMA)

i am a god in your world ya fucking fool

30 million in persnal cash flow and this is without chasing money..

i have lots of time to communicate with flippers due to that..

proof? email and pm.. ya paranoid old geezer

i RUN your fucking world old fool

GBBrawler

@paulyoung2,

Keep on posting here. If you have learned to manipulate the system & profit off of it & inoculate yourself from any retributions from its players then you should be able to handle the heat from other users here!

paulyoung2

i just dont like this old fool he rubs me wrong... i did not like the fact he made members here leave the site.. he rubbed me wrong since those times.. he is the reason no one can ever have a decent thread going not only about the hdr but about anything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.