who wants to know their future?

Tron1

everyone that dies only makes us stronger to move on and live longer being smart in choices. The choices you make create a future that is luminous bright towards today. or vice versa. I lost my nephew wheni was 12 i stopped playing hockey right then, Does that mean 20 years later should i even bother at 34 to start skating again. it means to just be good along the way things will be alright. When people die it's time to re think where you want to go. i wanted to play in the nhl, I have another nephew who absolutely loves hockey he knows everything that i have taught, he even knows my wrist shot that i did not teach him. My niece plays u14 usa and travel hockey. She scored four versus switzerland. It called actually history repeats itself in many different ways, i have seen my door ways. I chose the successful one..

Tron1

They are not anomalies unexpected events it's how it's susposed to be written. your life is already written out. you gotto walk into your future. either knowing or not knowing where you are going your still going into your future.

Tron1

From the day your born til the day you die you have a number on your forehead, when that is called, my mother always taught me that because she was hit by a car five times she's still alive and smokes.

walt willis

I think I know and wish I never opened that can of worms.
At least I think I am ready to accept my fate.

Try to understand why we would be better off not knowing.
By knowing our future we would be bored out of our minds and life would not be as rewarding when we win or loose.

It may be better if we try more to relax and enjoy the ride.
Today we are given a gift of the unknown as a way to explore and exercise the gift of reason.
To jump off the carousel and then jump back on at another space/time location was not meant for us humans.
The folks that are doing this are humans and will at some point abuse the ride.
Many innocent people have been harmed to keep this technology a secret and that is wrong!

We belong where we are and as how we are...humans!