who wants to know their future?

Tron1

I have yet to see three things that people claim they are from the future, sports pages in the news paper. only I have produced that and was right in 2013. pictures of future cars like from 20 years from where the present is. and proof that time travel works. Other wise most people just bull shit each other. why I took time off to re think stuff. 2013 boston red sox I called.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Give us another Sports result then Tron?
Anyone can get lucky once.
Consistency is the key to prediction.

I don't disbelieve you by the way but you know the score when it comes to proof :)

Tron1

a friend of mine has helped me look into the future infinite ways to expand my mind, recently I've been playing keno. been watching what numbers come out and are going to come out. Expert's tell me I got an act for winning because they got an archive of numbers where I live and they are like what the hell is wrong with you I got a 6 numbers for 3x which got me a little bit of money. I'm starting to pick up the game more often. 1,80,6.8.41.52.53.66.67.68. all come out frequently. sure to win. Atleast enough for lunch. have fun for those who are in Massachusetts.

Tron1

a friend of mine has helped me look into the future infinite ways to expand my mind, recently I've been playing keno. been watching what numbers come out and are going to come out. Expert's tell me I got an act for winning because they got an archive of numbers where I live and they are like what the hell is wrong with you I got a 6 numbers for 3x which got me a little bit of money. I'm starting to pick up the game more often. 1,80,6.8.41.52.53.66.67.68. all come out frequently. sure to win. Atleast enough for lunch. have fun for those who are in Massachusetts.

heaven

People are predictable.. But there are always the exceptions..After my son died..since that day i feel like ive awoke in a different dimension..
I wish my life was predictable