Why do people try to use radionics to time travel?

P. Jedi

Why do people try to use radionics like HDR to time travel and what's the science behind that logic?
Could you explain me the translation of HDR?
Could you explain me is for radionics you mean a kind of wave or what you mean? Because for me the way to dissolve my body and make it appear somewhere else could imply on waves of energy...I don't want to enter a liquid before of teleporting otherwise I would reappear wet and that's not nice.
So what's an HDR in simple words?

TheMedic2001

Could you explain me the translation of HDR?
Could you explain me is for radionics you mean a kind of wave or what you mean? Because for me the way to dissolve my body and make it appear somewhere else could imply on waves of energy...I don't want to enter a liquid before of teleporting otherwise I would reappear wet and that's not nice.
So what's an HDR in simple words?
Hyper Dimensional Resonator it's a modified radionics device that supposedly allows people to travel through time. Radionics are devices made for healing purposes but essentially are a scam. They use Electromagnetic Radiation as a form of healing but they mainly condradict physics and medicine. Lol HDR is supposed to open a wormhole that will succ you in and make you appear in a different time. I wonder how does it protect it's users from hyperspace radiation lmao oh wait i forgot it's a bs device.

P. Jedi

Hyper Dimensional Resonator it's a modified radionics device that supposedly allows people to travel through time. Radionics are devices made for healing purposes but essentially are a scam. They use Electromagnetic Radiation as a form of healing but they mainly condradict physics and medicine. Lol HDR is supposed to open a wormhole that will succ you in and make you appear in a different time. I wonder how does it protect it's users from hyperspace radiation lmao oh wait i forgot it's a bs device.
Think you for the answer. You wrote bs devices, what does bs means please?