Why do people try to use radionics to time travel?

Harte

I spent a few minutes trying to find the origin of the trick but didn't want to waste anymore time.
I'd bet it goes back before pocket watches were invented though.

Harte

Kairos

They use flat magnets (like the fridge magnets). Cut off the corner of it and you can use that to manipulate the hands of old watches, and possibly the second hand of newer ones.

TimeFlipper

But Hartey, one of our members has already shown his own watch on video, to be moving backwards without anybody holding it, or even getting close to it.....Ask Steven Chiverton to show you his posting on that please.....Maybe Steve unwittingly permeated the watch hands in a South Pole orientated magnetic field, then placed another magnetic field close by with a North pole orientation, which would enable the movement of the watch hands to be pulled backwards, or vice-versa?... ..Iam only postulating....But of course, Steve could be Harry Houdini Mark 2 ;):D..

Last edited:

Harte

Or he ran the film backwards. That's what the soviets did with that woman supposedly able to move things by psychokinesis. They stopped the clock and moved the things then restarted the clock in a stop-motion film.

Harte

Sonix

That something can be faked does not necessarily mean that it has been faked. I can drive to New York and tell people I came in by plane - it does not follow from this that all claims of air travel are deceptions. The logic holds regardless of the improbability of the claim - Could be does not equal Is.

TimeFlipper

Or he ran the film backwards. That's what the soviets did with that woman supposedly able to move things by psychokinesis. They stopped the clock and moved the things then restarted the clock in a stop-motion film.

Harte

When you speak to Steve Chiverton, iam certain he will give you an explanation regarding running of films backwards..
You might enjoy this video of Nina Kulagina, moving objects around a small table, including a wrist watch, by virtue of psychokinesis...

Personally i think it was just part of the Russian Cold War propaganda and if iam not mistaken, some person debunked that woman, claiming she was using a very thin and strong piece of cotton to move the objects, that matched the colour of the table cloths on top of the tables..

If you cannot see the video in your country Hartey, simply type into You Tube, Nina Kulagina moving objects..apparently with her mind.