Why the HDR may or may not work for anyone individual

Scarecrow

I publish my blog articles about six month in advance and one of the articles is "Why doesn't the HDR work for me"? You would not believe how many times people say it doesn't work! Does it mean the Gibbs device is not a real time machine or Steve Gibbs is taking you for your last dime? I have both the 1995 and 2018 models and both of them work for me...Hmm...I wonder why that is and was? What we need to do is go back to the date of purchase and focus on that date, what was on your minds at the time of purchase and I bet the most of you would say, "I want to time travel"! How many of you out there who wanted to always fly became pilots or engineers on a train or fire truck drivers? Some maybe, but not all!

There is lot's I would still love to do but a lot of those things require being "young" and "strong" and I know this isn't going to happen but things like this never stopped those who were determined to do so. Maybe they never reached their goals due to the requirements needed for strength and youth generally go hand in hand with each other. It's a one time gift of life and if you missed it back then, it's now gone forever today! We just can't relive such events, not even if you could time travel! So, what am I driving to? Those who have an HDR from Gibbs not from the knock off companies on either E-bay or Amazon. Because I know for a fact, that Steve doesn't sell his devices online.
He requires a money order and in 3-4 days he ships the device to you.

What if someone bought it from Steven Gibbs and decided it doesn't work and sells it on Ebay or Amazon? It's a chance you will not really know for sure if your getting his original device. You are taking a risk, because that person could have purchased this knock off device from another company and in the early 90's there were a handful of them claiming theirs were the original Steven Gibbs device. You know those $600-$900 models you seen advertised back then? Steven Gibbs sells his device with electromagnet for $360.00 and this price never changed in all the years I've come to know him. I can assure you the device works! It worked for me, professor Oppmeir, Carl Novella or HDRKID and a high school kid who one day called me up to ask the most bizarre question! He said to me, do you know how to pick the correct vortex using the Gibbs device?

I replied, first you have to learn to time travel with it, he told me, you don't understand I already do physical time travel with the device near the San Andrea Fault Line here in California. I go in and out all day long through time vortexes but I just need to know which ones to narrow the tuning down. I told him for a $360 machine it's not going to happen. He said, thank you and we hung up. I can go on and on with people who swear it works. But its like seeing BigFoot, some will consistently argue that he doesn't exist but try telling that to a person who seen one in person, up close and personal! The HDR seems to fit into this category of strange events. But the biggest reason many don't experience using the HDR and this one can't be blamed outside anyone's self is something Steven Gibbs and other sellers of such a device don't mention to you before you purchase the HDR or similar device, you must be minimally gifted with some psychic abilities or my friends it just isn't going to happen!

Let's put a more powerful lens on this microscope and look really close as to the "WHY" of not being able to use such a device successfully. It's coming in focus, there it is, the HDR, the box itself is a "What"? If you guessed a Radionics Instrument, you are correct! Why were Radionic instruments developed in the first place? It was to help amplify the "psychic" mind that a person possessed already and help direct it to the target! What does the radionic box use for power? If you say the wall socket or nine volt battery you are incorrect! Did anyone hear of this rate 12-22? This is "White Light Energy"! The radionic box was designed to work off your power source, your natural psychic energies. I didn't make these rules, they always existed once the radionic machine was invented.

Before purchasing the HDR, what kind of psychic abilities did you already possess????? Could you detect underground water with L-Rods successfully? Can you use your L-Rods to find coins, oh yes I did it, it really does work! Do you have the ability to use any type of Tarot cards and was successful at it? Has anyone been successful using the pendulum and 90% of the time being correct about the answer it was given to them? Here's the thing, you have to be honest and ask yourselves these hard questions, we all want to be psychic but not everyone can be psychic no matter how hard they try! This is the subject Steven Gibbs stays away from with his customers and I think he means well enough but the ultimate responsibility is on the "buyer" to do their research ahead of time and ask the hard questions.

You know why the questions become hard for us is because we don't want to be told the "truth" because this would fracture our hopes and dreams of time traveling using a $360 device. Personally I physically got caught up in a rogue dimensional vortex, swallowed me up like a light lunch. And coming back home with my wife the vortex again swallowed us up but I was not allowed to see what was going on, yet two of my Officers who passed us up ten minutes earlier were passing us up again ten miles ahead of them. You see I never went faster than 50 mph and they passed us up at 65mph and they were passing us again, I didn't notice the second time but they did! The next day the two Officers approached me, one was looking all around and the other came right up to me and said, "Are you using that crazy time machine we keep hearing about from P? I said, yes I am what about it? He said, "What about it, is that all you have to say"! You remember we passed you up going 65mph since you drive like an old grandpa, not taking it too seriously, I said yes, he told me about tens miles ahead of them was another car and my partner said, isn't that scarecrow we passed up ten miles back?

He continued: I speeded up to the other car and as I was passing it up we both looked over to the drivers window of the other car and couldn't believe our eyes, it was you and your wife, but it looked like you were in a trance like state, the both of you. This creeped us out and we sped from the scene all the way home. Here's the thing, scarecrow, don't get us caught up in your craziness and have our lives ruin because you like playing with the time machine, ok! Then the both of them walked off and I never heard anything about the HDR again from them, they avoided me as much like the plaque from then on. Yes, the radionic box works but it can't be well tune. I talked this over with many throughout the years about the tunings mostly with Steven Gibbs it falls on deaf ears. Mr. Chiverton had it right, adding a frequency generator included with the tuning potentiometers was a start. The reason is, Steven and HDRkid stated many times, one must be in the 7.8hz range when using the HDR or it is not going to work while you operate in Beta mindset! There's your reason why it don't work for everyone!

This is my strong opinion only, coming from my personal experiences using the HDR. I astral time traveled quite easily and OBE but it only happen once every two weeks. The one thing I didn't consider was that once that happened in two weeks happen to fall on the week of the full moon? Again it's possible I never checked it out until I read Professors Oppmeir's article; about him going seven days into the future astrally and using the guidance of the full moon week every month. After all
these years, I am starting to wait until the few days before and during and two after a full moon episode. This will limit the use of my HDR once a month targeting the full moon week. I suppose there are non-conventional ways of developing your psychic abilities that maybe more than likely dormant within yourselves, focus on the 7.8hz, that 99% of the true psychics use to enhance their inherited abilities at birth.

I hope this clears up some of the issues that people have about the HDR. I won't try to convince those who are trenched in already about their feelings of such a device. Everyone is entitled to believe or not! Just some of us dig deeper than others to find the cause and effects of such a device known as the HDR.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

steven chiverton

I publish my blog articles about six month in advance and one of the articles is "Why doesn't the HDR work for me"? You would not believe how many times people say it doesn't work! Does it mean the Gibbs device is not a real time machine or Steve Gibbs is taking you for your last dime? I have both the 1995 and 2018 models and both of them work for me...Hmm...I wonder why that is and was? What we need to do is go back to the date of purchase and focus on that date, what was on your minds at the time of purchase and I bet the most of you would say, "I want to time travel"! How many of you out there who wanted to always fly became pilots or engineers on a train or fire truck drivers? Some maybe, but not all!

There is lot's I would still love to do but a lot of those things require being "young" and "strong" and I know this isn't going to happen but things like this never stopped those who were determined to do so. Maybe they never reached their goals due to the requirements needed for strength and youth generally go hand in hand with each other. It's a one time gift of life and if you missed it back then, it's now gone forever today! We just can't relive such events, not even if you could time travel! So, what am I driving to? Those who have an HDR from Gibbs not from the knock off companies on either E-bay or Amazon. Because I know for a fact, that Steve doesn't sell his devices online.
He requires a money order and in 3-4 days he ships the device to you.

What if someone bought it from Steven Gibbs and decided it doesn't work and sells it on Ebay or Amazon? It's a chance you will not really know for sure if your getting his original device. You are taking a risk, because that person could have purchased this knock off device from another company and in the early 90's there were a handful of them claiming theirs were the original Steven Gibbs device. You know those $600-$900 models you seen advertised back then? Steven Gibbs sells his device with electromagnet for $360.00 and this price never changed in all the years I've come to know him. I can assure you the device works! It worked for me, professor Oppmeir, Carl Novella or HDRKID and a high school kid who one day called me up to ask the most bizarre question! He said to me, do you know how to pick the correct vortex using the Gibbs device?

I replied, first you have to learn to time travel with it, he told me, you don't understand I already do physical time travel with the device near the San Andrea Fault Line here in California. I go in and out all day long through time vortexes but I just need to know which ones to narrow the tuning down. I told him for a $360 machine it's not going to happen. He said, thank you and we hung up. I can go on and on with people who swear it works. But its like seeing BigFoot, some will consistently argue that he doesn't exist but try telling that to a person who seen one in person, up close and personal! The HDR seems to fit into this category of strange events. But the biggest reason many don't experience using the HDR and this one can't be blamed outside anyone's self is something Steven Gibbs and other sellers of such a device don't mention to you before you purchase the HDR or similar device, you must be minimally gifted with some psychic abilities or my friends it just isn't going to happen!

Let's put a more powerful lens on this microscope and look really close as to the "WHY" of not being able to use such a device successfully. It's coming in focus, there it is, the HDR, the box itself is a "What"? If you guessed a Radionics Instrument, you are correct! Why were Radionic instruments developed in the first place? It was to help amplify the "psychic" mind that a person possessed already and help direct it to the target! What does the radionic box use for power? If you say the wall socket or nine volt battery you are incorrect! Did anyone hear of this rate 12-22? This is "White Light Energy"! The radionic box was designed to work off your power source, your natural psychic energies. I didn't make these rules, they always existed once the radionic machine was invented.

Before purchasing the HDR, what kind of psychic abilities did you already possess????? Could you detect underground water with L-Rods successfully? Can you use your L-Rods to find coins, oh yes I did it, it really does work! Do you have the ability to use any type of Tarot cards and was successful at it? Has anyone been successful using the pendulum and 90% of the time being correct about the answer it was given to them? Here's the thing, you have to be honest and ask yourselves these hard questions, we all want to be psychic but not everyone can be psychic no matter how hard they try! This is the subject Steven Gibbs stays away from with his customers and I think he means well enough but the ultimate responsibility is on the "buyer" to do their research ahead of time and ask the hard questions.

You know why the questions become hard for us is because we don't want to be told the "truth" because this would fracture our hopes and dreams of time traveling using a $360 device. Personally I physically got caught up in a rogue dimensional vortex, swallowed me up like a light lunch. And coming back home with my wife the vortex again swallowed us up but I was not allowed to see what was going on, yet two of my Officers who passed us up ten minutes earlier were passing us up again ten miles ahead of them. You see I never went faster than 50 mph and they passed us up at 65mph and they were passing us again, I didn't notice the second time but they did! The next day the two Officers approached me, one was looking all around and the other came right up to me and said, "Are you using that crazy time machine we keep hearing about from P? I said, yes I am what about it? He said, "What about it, is that all you have to say"! You remember we passed you up going 65mph since you drive like an old grandpa, not taking it too seriously, I said yes, he told me about tens miles ahead of them was another car and my partner said, isn't that scarecrow we passed up ten miles back?

He continued: I speeded up to the other car and as I was passing it up we both looked over to the drivers window of the other car and couldn't believe our eyes, it was you and your wife, but it looked like you were in a trance like state, the both of you. This creeped us out and we sped from the scene all the way home. Here's the thing, scarecrow, don't get us caught up in your craziness and have our lives ruin because you like playing with the time machine, ok! Then the both of them walked off and I never heard anything about the HDR again from them, they avoided me as much like the plaque from then on. Yes, the radionic box works but it can't be well tune. I talked this over with many throughout the years about the tunings mostly with Steven Gibbs it falls on deaf ears. Mr. Chiverton had it right, adding a frequency generator included with the tuning potentiometers was a start. The reason is, Steven and HDRkid stated many times, one must be in the 7.8hz range when using the HDR or it is not going to work while you operate in Beta mindset! There's your reason why it don't work for everyone!

This is my strong opinion only, coming from my personal experiences using the HDR. I astral time traveled quite easily and OBE but it only happen once every two weeks. The one thing I didn't consider was that once that happened in two weeks happen to fall on the week of the full moon? Again it's possible I never checked it out until I read Professors Oppmeir's article; about him going seven days into the future astrally and using the guidance of the full moon week every month. After all
these years, I am starting to wait until the few days before and during and two after a full moon episode. This will limit the use of my HDR once a month targeting the full moon week. I suppose there are non-conventional ways of developing your psychic abilities that maybe more than likely dormant within yourselves, focus on the 7.8hz, that 99% of the true psychics use to enhance their inherited abilities at birth.

I hope this clears up some of the issues that people have about the HDR. I won't try to convince those who are trenched in already about their feelings of such a device. Everyone is entitled to believe or not! Just some of us dig deeper than others to find the cause and effects of such a device known as the HDR.

Everyone have a wonderful day!
scare crow is the best detailed hdr blogger on earth well detailed and ive collected lots of them for future reading

TimeFlipper

@Scarecrow Welcome to Paranormalis, i hope you will enjoy the time with your new family :)..

According to most writings about the HDR, there is always the necessity for a vortex to be present, the HDR owner must have a modicum of psychic ability, the Schumann Resonant Frequency of 7.8Hz is now required, AND, Mr Gibbs MUST have built the HDR himself!....Personally i find all four of those necessities, to be simple excuses for when the HDR refuses to function...

I cannot find ONE piece of hard evidence, written by any person that the HDR in reality, functions as a Time-Machine...Where are Stephen Gibbs "proven testimonies" of time-travelling himself?, the simple answer is, he has nothing at all that is proveable..
When i see the sparse amount of any electrical devices within the HDR such as a couple of potentiometers, an electrolytic capacitor, a few on off switches and an electromagnet, all of which are supposed to be a "scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment!!", i cant help but smile to myself..

There is also a female writer on Time-Travel who includes the HDR in her books...I can only recall that her first name is Patricia...Perhaps a member could fill me in with her surname please...On one her books, she advertised the Philadelphia Experiment as a Battleship that was transported back in time, and that the HDR was the scaled down version of that experiment!!...The Battleship she mentioned was a big error, it was a smaller Destroyer Ship DE173 the Eldridge, which was used in the experiment...and that just went on to prove what little research that writer had actually done on time-travelling!!..

Mayhem

Zenith
Or this, there's also

Plans for Time-Travel Machines That 'really' Work: How to Move Through Time and Space.

Attachments

• 1556970698418.png
    1556970698418.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 0

Scarecrow

@Scarecrow Welcome to Paranormalis, i hope you will enjoy the time with your new family :)..

According to most writings about the HDR, there is always the necessity for a vortex to be present, the HDR owner must have a modicum of psychic ability, the Schumann Resonant Frequency of 7.8Hz is now required, AND, Mr Gibbs MUST have built the HDR himself!....Personally i find all four of those necessities, to be simple excuses for when the HDR refuses to function...

I cannot find ONE piece of hard evidence, written by any person that the HDR in reality, functions as a Time-Machine...Where are Stephen Gibbs "proven testimonies" of time-travelling himself?, the simple answer is, he has nothing at all that is proveable..
When i see the sparse amount of any electrical devices within the HDR such as a couple of potentiometers, an electrolytic capacitor, a few on off switches and an electromagnet, all of which are supposed to be a "scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment!!", i cant help but smile to myself..

There is also a female writer on Time-Travel who includes the HDR in her books...I can only recall that her first name is Patricia...Perhaps a member could fill me in with her surname please...On one her books, she advertised the Philadelphia Experiment as a Battleship that was transported back in time, and that the HDR was the scaled down version of that experiment!!...The Battleship she mentioned was a big error, it was a smaller Destroyer Ship DE173 the Eldridge, which was used in the experiment...and that just went on to prove what little research that writer had actually done on time-travelling!!..

Your right, time flipper, it really isn't a time machine, hey ya'll don't grasp you chests just yet, its a simple radionic box with an electromagnet, that's it....it can't take you into time anymore than cupcake on the table can. So the question is why is it working to take people like myself into time and other places? Hmm! We will come back to that one in a minute. So what is the HDR? It is ,what Steven Gibbs says it is! Pretty easy answer don't you think so! You don't need books and theories for that answer! Tighten down we are going to make a sharp turn ahead!! Go to a store on the web and find a box with an electromagnet to run with it ,like Gibbs machine, let me know when you get back! Until then we will continue on here...I time travel with the SE-5 ,mostly OBE TimeTravel, and a few exceptional physical ones, how is this possible it's not a Gibbs machine! I guess I will have to agree for once with the majority here; it's certainly not a Gibbs device.

Wait, I time traveled with the IDL-22 a simple square box without knobs and turn screws yet I could time travel to other places using the torsion generator created by Kosol Ouuch, why is this? Its not a Gibbs device? I have EJ Golds SuperBeacon, I time traveled with this (Paralleled Time Traveled) with a simple radio receiver construct, yet there I was! No I am not a smart ass, I am telling you all the truth of the matter. Because I have been doing these things for years now, this alone might give some quirk or spark of imagination that I just might know what I am saying here. This is in reference to our "I" Spy's" thinking I am a sales person for; what did you all say, oh "HDR"! My SE-5 cost more than some of your used cars you might have owned once in your lifetimes! (My second updated) SE-5. Oh yes it cost $4600.00 do you all one to buy one, lol.

Since I am not here to sell SE-5's or HDR's or SuperBeacons, because most can't afford such equipment, I guess you will have to listen to the person who actually has used and is using such a device for time traveling both by OBE, Astral, physical and Dimensional surfing. Now that most know who I am instead of labeling me as a sales man, we can have all in good fun the information answered from experience individuals, I heard there are a lot of funny people here , who love to share their time traveling experiences. I am one of them! But only if I am invited to do so. No reflection on you Time Flipper you are at least seeing clearly with your questioning. So, out of all us geniuses out here what does call time traveling in many forms?

Is it the machine only, being psychic only, or just being plain ole lucky! I was never that lucky in the lotto, so I try to steer clear at the games of chance, I like to stick with things that actually show promise of working! That's why I chose the HDR over twenty years ago and this "On the map" that says, "Start here" led me to some bodacious time travel trips and the ability to use other instruments and none of them are "Time Machines" they are just boxes and knobs and whistlers! I just got elbowed, hold on, I will get to the point, I stepped on someone 's toes about my comments of having to be psychic in order to use the HDR! Does this surprise anyone! Did it surprise Dr. Abrams when he created a machine from his psychic mind to hook up his sixth sense to such a device in the first place? Pay attention I am not selling anything to you but "Knowledge" to stimulate!

Why is it I can use the SE-5, SuperBeacon, HDR, and lest we forget the IDL-22 all of which I owned and still have over the years, why would I want to sell my equipment to anyone to time travel????? Or send you to the creators of such devices? If you were to go to Don Paris about the SE-5 about time traveling and wanting him to guarantee such, he would laugh and chuckle at you and tell you, I never made such claims but knows of one person who has, guess what, your reading about him right here! I admit when tuning the SE-5 to broadcast my IDF tunings for time traveling to Area 51, I wasn't sure if it would happen or not but I don't discard the possibilities of it happening. It took two weeks 24/7 broadcast but it got there in a split second. Oh! if yo want to read about it, you will have to read it on my blog.

The HDR is radio shack parts and pieces but some claim you can time travel with it, I do and have done so, Carl and Sylvia time travel with the HDR to different timelines. Carl as far as I know doesn't sell the HDR? Or how to be psychic? But let's move on a bit, I've talked with others who were no older than their first drivers license yet they had no quabble time traveling. This place is really a gold mine of information and when others offer such information, don't grab immediately and run with it; but take it and break it into to pieces and dissect what each person is trying to say here! I said it before and I tramped on a few toes here, you have to be "PSYCHIC" ahead of time before using any equipment for time traveling or OBES or ASTRAL Traveling.

Can't you all see the common thread about why or why not machines do or do not send one in time traveling? Is it just a few gifted individuals that can do this? For the moment , "YES" but just for the moment! I can prove this to you, how many here have recently using the HDR or any other device have time travelled or had an OBE or Astra or get caught up in a time vortex using the HDR since this is our subject in question?

The "Thread" is being "Psychic"! This would be the reason some and not all who own the HDR can or does time traveling. Open your eyes look at this machine and you will see a "Radionic" box like every other box on the market today. Some advanced some not! Some with electromagnets and some with frequency generators! I personally know those who purchased the RAD 2400 with small frequency generators with a rub plate and tuning pots, maybe this is how we can time travel? Not! But what if, just what if, that person was psychically gifted do you think they can make this work? Seems plausible! I made the HDR work, the SE-5 work, the Super Beacon work, the IDL-22 work and I don't refer or sale these products unless one is seeking such. I prefer with knowledge is "Power"!

If you can dowse for a single coin in the ground with one L-Rod than you can time travel with the HDR! If you can dowse to find water wells you can time travel with the SE-5 or the IDL-22, SuperBeacon, HDR....The toes I backed up on earlier today, was telling someone that you can exercise a certain amount of your dormant psychic abilities, am I selling you a book, nope I wouldn't allow you the satisfaction, but what I will share with you is certain things that worked for me and others out there. The only thing to do is to prove me wrong, by going on the web find how to sharpen your latent abilities to enhance your HDR or other devices usage. Time Flipper you don't know how right you really are in your respective thoughts.

ScareCrow