Why you need a time travel machine ???

Heart broken mom

I wanted to ask you Lumbergooz you were telling me about what you heard on the radio you said the guy said you would need a machine to help did he say what kind of machine?

Lumbergooz

I wanted to ask you Lumbergooz you were telling me about what you heard on the radio you said the guy said you would need a machine to help did he say what kind of machine?
He is the first one who made and sold time machines. He sold more than 100 units, and there is a forum online for people who used it and succeeded to travel to other times in past or future.

paradox404

If I had a time machine, I'd probably go to 2000 first. It'd be more to check the machine was working and to gather data related to the next jump. The next jump however would be dependent on the data gathered from the first jump. Yes, it would be to achieve a better timeline, as this one is likely to head towards a dystopia. The actual aim of the first few jumps would be to give myself more time before the dystopia and to gather more information and improve the time travel technology that I would be using, ie be able to jump further, and faster. I imagine that several divergence points would have to be altered, and I'd probably have to alter several percent of history or something. It's possible even that I may never personally reach the goal but another me does, that said, leaving information for the other me's would probably make it more likely that I reach it and so do they, but the question remains would my other selves do that as well or prevent me's from reaching it?

So based on current knowledge JUMP_YEAR - 2000 - ~1950 - JUMP_YEAR - Unknown

In other words, I would have to continuously have to jump back and forwards to get to 0% divergence from the central worldline. (My guess is that we are at ~5% currently)

Perhaps, it just depends.

Lumbergooz

1000 years in the future, time machines would be like having a cellphone...one should travel to that era and bring us the design of that time machine. Then we would all be more than grateful.

AlienWeaver

1- what is the first place & time you want to go...& why ?: My first place would be egypt, time is 2900/02/02 (BC), Why?, Because i heard some rumors about real aliens helped egyptians on building the huge pyramid, maybe linked with mars?
2- what is the second one & why ?: USA, Because we need a real peace and not war like hiring some extremists.
3- are u looking for a better world to escape for good?: Spread the peace and end wars.
4- would you share with friends & niegbors or not ? why ?: no (not all of them, they must be secrets), because they will learn the true event of a specific thing like, how egyptians really built the 3 pyramids.

Lumbergooz

I can't wait to know these secrets.
A very interesting interview with Steven Gibbs on the radio...when the interviewer asked him: what if someone with no-so-good intentions used the machine...like one who goes to future, see what shares will go up or what lottery ticket will win & then comes back and buy those shares or ticket...Mr. Gibbs replied that he cannot confirm the result but machine most probably HDR will only work for good intentions.
on the interview he was saying that after 2012 there was some kind of time wall that time travelers cannot see beyond...I wonder if anyone can tell us what are the results of Time travel as we at in 2016 , so we crossed the 2012 barrier ?

AlienWeaver

I have posted a topic about my future predictions (by dreams, not the HDR), Nothing bad will happen in the near future, Go to it and see why, And you will find the answer. (future predictions by dreams are always and 100% guaranteed, But normal prediction? it's only 50%)