WICKED MUSHROOM

Carl Miller

Funny to notice that in Australian English 'wicked' means 'wonderful'. Paradoxal as it may seem drugs can be transformative regarding the knowledge of human altered states of consciousness. Seemingly contradictory cause we tend to see only the negative effects of drugs. Evidently it is undeniable the disruptive effects of drugs in mental health mostly leading the user to a thorough downfall. But even so i wish to emphasize drugs positive effects when used in treatment of schizos gor instance-the legal medical use of them. In laboratory conditions drugs might be used to investigate into the altered states of consciousness. Although i have no knowledge of any investigation being carried out. I took interest in the books by Carlos Castaneda for scientific curiosity.

Funny to notice that in Australian English 'wicked' means 'wonderful'. Paradoxal as it may seem drugs can be transformative regarding the knowledge of human altered states of consciousness. Seemingly contradictory cause we tend to see only the negative effects of drugs. Evidently it is undeniable the disruptive effects of drugs in mental health mostly leading the user to a thorough downfall. But even so i wish to emphasize drugs positive effects when used in treatment of schizos gor instance-the legal medical use of them. In laboratory conditions drugs might be used to investigate into the altered states of consciousness. Although i have no knowledge of any investigation being carried out. I took interest in the books by Carlos Castaneda for scientific curiosity.
how can your feet smell if they don't have a nose? english is a funny language.