World Line Perspective

Syrup

What if everyone is in their own world line but all the lines are connected? Kind of like in a multiplayer video game where you can see what you're doing and know what you're going to do next but you can't see other players' perspectives and know what they're going to do next even though you can see them clearly and hear them from your vision. So, what if there are 7 or 8 BILLION world lines and each world line has someone's perspective in it. The Theory of Special Relativity says something along the lines of; If you and a rock are moving toward each other, the rock will seem faster because you're moving toward it. If the rock is still and you move away from it, the rock will seem to move much slower. But, lets say another person is watching all of this. The rock will not seem to get closer or father away from them if they are completely still. This suggests perspective is involved somewhere. The idea of billions of people living in multiple worlds that are invisible to us could be real or there could be just one person inside billions of worlds but all the worlds are connected to where we can interact with one another. I have no idea what you're doing while you read this, I don't know where your house is, I don't know anything else about you except that you're on this website, and I might not even know that much because you're in a completely separate world from the one I'm seeing right now. :confused: :eek: My confusion is setting in now.

TimeFlipper

Personally i believe that the internet is in a dimension all of its own, and is forever expanding with knowledge, just like our universe is.
We all join Paranormalis within this dimension, we offer and share our views..concepts..discussions et al...
We are a family of similar interest people, and our family is forever growing and gaining knowledge within ourselves :)