Would like to introduce myself

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Warm welcome to the Forum
cancan.gif

Thanks for the welcome AAM. I like your avatar.

Mastertech

Chrono Member
I am Mastertech. I am a Mechanical contractor in Austin Texas, grandfather of two girls and have always been interested in time travel. I literally bought Steven Gibbs last HDR before he had his stroke. The day I received it is the day of his stroke and I'm glad he's doing better. I have been practicing with it until I locate a grid strong enough to use for physical time travel. I have no agenda but to learn as much as I can about how to physically time travel and possibly make some new friends along the way so hello everyone.
Hiya Mastertech Welcome to your new family, and on a personal note its very good to see a grandfather with us, there are not many at present and i feel that we need more to keep the youngsters on here in check ;):D

Thanks for the welcome TimeFlipper. I'm a grandfather but I don't consider myself old but sometimes that gets me into trouble when my mind writes checks my body can't cash, lol.

Mastertech

Chrono Member
I am Mastertech. I am a Mechanical contractor in Austin Texas, grandfather of two girls and have always been interested in time travel. I literally bought Steven Gibbs last HDR before he had his stroke. The day I received it is the day of his stroke and I'm glad he's doing better. I have been practicing with it until I locate a grid strong enough to use for physical time travel. I have no agenda but to learn as much as I can about how to physically time travel and possibly make some new friends along the way so hello everyone.
welcome to the paranormalis ,

Thanks for the welcome Steven!

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Oh cool, someone from hipster town.

I've been looking into it myself but have no income or anything related at the moment to do physical travel but would like to attempt it.

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome Tflofasho! Austins cool but the traffic megasucks here!

steven chiverton

welcome to the paranormalis ,

Thanks for the welcome Steven!
anytime