X -File 1 1 1

Dragonchaser

magic_circle_by_amogata-d58v0r2.png

This is the Destination point . Triangle Galaxy​

All I still need is destination-point portal vectors , something similar to the first . In other words the final key .

Any comments ??

Harte

Both are pieces of artwork, the second created and posted by an artist called "amogato" on the website deviantart.com link.

In other words, utterly useless drivel.

Harte

AAA

I see all sorts of interesting patterns and ratios. Does it have any specific meaning or significance?

I personally use it as a key for a creation-point of a portal / SG . The portal is there but must be recreated and then activated . This is only one of the keys ; there are few others . You need all to complete the sequence before final activation will occur .

Somehow, "portal' sounds appropriate.

Dragonchaser

Both are pieces of artwork, the second created and posted by an artist called "amogato" on the website deviantart.com link.

In other words, utterly useless drivel.

Harte

From this reply I get the feeling of " So what it is from this artist at that artsite , and it is not relevant ? ! ?"

Play with this thought for a while :
"We are ONE but we are many - we are Legion"
In layman's terms - you have your own consciousness but you share it with all others that are like you , as they share theirs .

Now I am not going to debate the merits of it , not on this thread but maybe another . It is not what I suck out of my thumb but what I know is the case with me and others like me .

I , the core of me , originate from Andromeda .

AAA

Dragonchaser,

Something to consider;

Most people cannot think in terms of the abstract. Their mind is not equipped for it. They simply do not or cannot think in a way that allows them to see it. No matter what you do to share or explain it to them, they aren't going to get it.

They are firmly attached to a physical definitive reality, so much so, that they will not understand or be satisfied with anything other than what they know of the physical universe. The metaphysical is not for them, ...yet. Until 'Marty McFly' shows up in a DeLorean time machine, they will not be satisfied or care enough to even try to understand.

Further,

I want to thank you for sharing your "portals". For whatever reason, when you put it like that, it triggered certain realizations that I have a difficult time articulating. I think that is part of what I did, I found a portal that is stretched across thousands of years. Anyway, you sharing helps to understand.

While it is a grossly inadequate explanation, perhaps a 'portal' is a way to alter perception in a way that allows us to free our mind from the definitive into the abstract, therefore allowing a conduit to the metaphysical. Does that make any sense?

Itheblaze

You also better have the right key to get you back or you'll be stuck in-between a void astral realm or something. If this was so easy everyone would be dimension hopping. Once you go through this door, can you get back?