X -File 1 1 1

TimeFlipper

OMG.. I knew I've seen a (somewhat) similar shapes like this before! Actually it looks exactly the same (without the words). It has a triangle, a circle in the center and 3 circles on all it's angles. My benefactor uses it as an example for "Universal shapes and forms." As you can see, music and science is not universal. Shapes are. Try communicating with an alien using math or music. Some may like music but you can't communicate with it. Our mathematical system is different to other beings so it could take years for them to know our mathematical system and vice versa. But communicate with a being using shapes and forms. You can draw our solar system and point at our planet and that being would understand that that is your planet. If I got lost in a foreign country and is looking for a place to stay, all I could do is draw a house and they would know what I mean. Draw a dish with spoon and fork amd they would know that I want to eat. Don't expect that every alien that goes to Earth knows English either. But show some shapes and forms and you communicate within seconds.

As for the... pic. It's in the third part. You can tell because the triangle has a circle in the center and cirles on each angles. I don't know anything moee to share that is about portals or star gates. I'm too shy to ask my benefactor as he might say that it will take him a very long post and such. Just sharing what he shared:

c2fa36_1938eff75a9a4eabac5f7578163f7cc9.jpg
The triangle represents our 3 dimensions...the round circle in the middle represents the 4th dimension which is time, and the smaller circles around it depict Delta Time (changing time) one forward and one backward time, represented as "spinners and twisters" in our physics :)
Hmm... Don't know about physics but according to M.O.E.E, the universal meaning of these shapes are:
Triangle: Point of origin
Circle: Location
Square: Mass
There are several different meanings, it all depends on how the separate schools of thought attach them to their concepts, so i guess thats why it is seen as a Universal meaning :)