Your favorite songs...original, then done by others

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've seen them live back before they were "big".. :) Graveworm also has a cover of this song, but I like this version...

They have been coming "back" pretty hard the past few years. I can't afford to see them in concert, though, but I'd love to!!!!

There are very few woman singers I admire. (Maybe it's a female thing, being more of a critic towards the same sex...) but I love her and Pat Benetar.
I'm not a fan of Amy Lee...um...from crap what's that band.... Evanescense (sp?). She doesn't vary her voice. All her music sounds the same to me and I don't understand what she is singing sometimes (not clear). :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've seen them live back before they were "big".. :) Graveworm also has a cover of this song, but I like this version...

They have been coming "back" pretty hard the past few years. I can't afford to see them in concert, though, but I'd love to!!!!

There are very few woman singers I admire. (Maybe it's a female thing, being more of a critic towards the same sex...) but I love her and Pat Benetar.
I'm not a fan of Amy Lee...um...from crap what's that band.... Evanescense (sp?). She doesn't vary her voice. All her music sounds the same to me and I don't understand what she is singing sometimes (not clear). :)
lol Yes, this was maybe a good decade ago that I saw them at Ozzfest, they weren't even on the main stage!,:eek: But they kicked ass, I'm down for any chick who can rock out as good as men.. :p Pat Benetar is cool, my parents actually went to high school with Joan Jett.. :) But anyway, I like Amy Lee's voice, but Evanecense (?) isn't my style...

TnWatchdog

I like "Signs" done by Tesla, which was originally done by the Five Man Electric Band.
I also heard on the radio today that Mariah Carey sang "Bringing on the Heartbreak", which I like the original done by Def Leppard. I thought Mariah only sang that one Christmas song she does

TnWatchdog

I listen to the Who on my classic rock station and heard the Limp Bizkit version of this song during the credits on a movie I had watched. I liked their version except for the spelling of L.I.M.P. during the song, which they had added. Other than that I liked the music and vocals.