2 Future Predictions + USD Disaster now happened.

AlienWeaver

Hi there!, I am new here: I had 2 Future Predictions Witch Means Nothing Bad Will Happen Between 2016 & 2025, Here is how/why/where/when:

My 1st future prediction happened to me while sleeping, Not using an HDR (I am planning to buy it later), It was just a rare thing happen, I remember 100% of the 2 dream predictions.

1. The first dream was: I was using my laptop (the exact laptop i am using right now), Of course i was playing the version 3.3 of a Mod called Mental Omega APYR, Think about it, The 3.3 version is not released yet and there is still no official release date, I was between 15-16 years old, The mod was using an entirely new client tested by rampstring', I chose a brown-colored-china for the 1st time, then playing using CnCNet 5 with one of the 3 (mevitar/UprisingJC/Kikematamitos), after beating me or i beat him, I came back to the skirmish with teal-colored-last bastion side, Then the dream is over!

2. The 2nd one looks very big sign that nothing bad will happen between 2016-2025 (i think), Everything was fine while phone calling a youtube user using skype, I was something like 20-24 years old? One of the shown ages is the right one, Then dream is over!

What i actually heard before i predict the 2016-2017 & 2025 ones is: There will be a huge middle east disaster in October 11-19, 2016, This is completely wrong - Another huge disaster will happen in june 2017, Then it's false too, Volcanic eruption will destroy most of earth in 2016-2019? well, this is 100% false too, These were my future predicting dreams: This is when you dream about something will happen to you in the future.

+

I heard someone said he predicted the USD future week ago, And now, Everything will be expensive [hours ago] by the maybe-not-well-known terrorist group the brotherhood of Islam (they are terrorist group, but this is Not ISIS).

AlienWeaver

Other Important Details: The most biggest signs of future prediction by dream are: Remembering the background, everything clearly, and everything was in colors while dreaming, not black and white as you already know that eyes in normal dreams can see black and white colors, As for now, This is always look like and exactly the persons who are predicting the future from the final destination.

Tron1

I can see stuff but it's only by my pacemaker and what it wants me to see. I have seen the future in my dreams. I do not know if will come true or not but for the most part my anger management helps it fade away.

Tron1

Alien weaver i had a problem with islam people yesterday they were being quite ignorant to me.

Superman1

Think about it, AlienWeaver, at the time, toward end of 2016, were you thinking ahead to your future, the next 10 years?
You probably want nothing bad to happen.
Mental Omega: Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge. A free unofficial expansion pack for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2.
The modification called Mental Omega sounds like it might be thinking of the end of something to change it. 3.3 could even stand for sacrifice of that, for what is better or new life or a resurrection of sorts.
All that can explain being 15 or 16, representing the start of growing into a new phase of life. And coupled with the next dream you are your actual age, which is 10 years ahead.
Did you want to expand, command and conquer with bigger power, defend yourself and get revenge on what caused alarm?

Dream 2 probably connects to that, and it looks like communication might be distant because of too much time on internet, by the sounds of it! :LOL:
But it could mean connecting with this vision you had, to win your battle. Or how to do it.

So I think it was future prediction - your future your tried to predict in a normal way.
No volcanic eruption could destroy most of earth. :eek: Even if all erupted, probably not.