4d-LSD

white_rabbit

One of my best friends is deep in the drug scene. Don't want to get into too much detail here, but if you can imagine it, he had it at one point or another. One day he comes to me saying that he's got a hold of this trippy new kind of lsd that came straight out of Area 51.

I've noticed that some of you on here approaching the questions of paradoxes from the perspective that time is relative, that it is something that is experienced by the mind rather than a concrete property that can be traversed (by HDR for instance). The way this drug worked was by expanding your perception of time and allowing you to alter elements of your own timeline.

This led to some pretty dark conspiracy stuff because obviously the government wanted their lsd back, but I digress.

The psychedelic element of the drug was also at play making my recollection of the events kind of hazy, especially when you're going back and doing two different things at once in the same quadrant. I've been trying to write down my experience for others to understand but it's very messy and consequentially other things have been slipping (or "leaking") out of the Matrix which may be putting everyone in danger.

I know I may not be believed but I urge you to consider time travel as an internal psychedelic experience rather than an external vehicle.

lamdo263

One of my best friends is deep in the drug scene. Don't want to get into too much detail here, but if you can imagine it, he had it at one point or another. One day he comes to me saying that he's got a hold of this trippy new kind of lsd that came straight out of Area 51.

I've noticed that some of you on here approaching the questions of paradoxes from the perspective that time is relative, that it is something that is experienced by the mind rather than a concrete property that can be traversed (by HDR for instance). The way this drug worked was by expanding your perception of time and allowing you to alter elements of your own timeline.

This led to some pretty dark conspiracy stuff because obviously the government wanted their lsd back, but I digress.

The psychedelic element of the drug was also at play making my recollection of the events kind of hazy, especially when you're going back and doing two different things at once in the same quadrant. I've been trying to write down my experience for others to understand but it's very messy and consequentially other things have been slipping (or "leaking") out of the Matrix which may be putting everyone in danger.

I know I may not be believed but I urge you to consider time travel as an internal psychedelic experience rather than an external vehicle.
No such thing, imposable to do.