5 Most Mysterious Places on Earth

Dragonchaser

Here where I live in Somerset-West , South Africa ; here is such a hill as well . In our native tongue we call it "spookheuwel" which translates to ghost-hill . It was one of the first places shown to me years ago when I visited the town at first before I moved here 2 years after that .

TnWatchdog

Here where I live in Somerset-West , South Africa ; here is such a hill as well . In our native tongue we call it "spookheuwel" which translates to ghost-hill . It was one of the first places shown to me years ago when I visited the town at first before I moved here 2 years after that .
You got me curious so I had to check it out. If it isn't too far from you, check it out and let us know your experience.

Dragonchaser

You got me curious so I had to check it out. If it isn't too far from you, check it out and let us know your experience.

That is just the spot !!

TimeFlipper

Thats not too far away from me Dawg! :eek:
I will be heading there when it gets a bit warmer, armed with my Ghost Busting equipment and Garlic ;):D

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Thats not too far away from me Dawg! :eek:
I will be heading there when it gets a bit warmer, armed with my Ghost Busting equipment and Garlic ;):D

It might take you a bit longer to get there than you planned TimeFlipper since it is in South Africa. Pack your lunch, set sail, and play Monster Mash, continuously, to stay focused. lol

TimeFlipper

Damn it Dawg, i was thinking it was Somerset in the UK ::LOL:::ROFLMAO:
I had the sound turned down on that short video clip, but i did notice that the steering wheel in the car is on the same side as in the UK :p:D

Im putting on some 60s music Dawg..sod the monster mash lol :D

TnWatchdog

Damn it Dawg, i was thinking it was Somerset in the UK ::LOL:::ROFLMAO:
I had the sound turned down on that short video clip, but i did notice that the steering wheel in the car is on the same side as in the UK :p:D

Im putting on some 60s music Dawg..sod the monster mash lol :D
I would freak out with the steering wheel on the other side like the UK and South Africa. I may end up more confused than normal...driving into oncoming traffic. I would need to call a taxi.

TimeFlipper

Its worse over here Dawg because most of us older male drivers use stick shifts, and not the auto`s like you Yankies lol :p:D