6 Signs That You Have Been Visited By Your Own Guardian Angel..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just want to add. What I heard about the bible (not a critic on your posting)

I spoke with a person about sins. And he said he knows a person that speaks Aramaic. That is the language that Jesus spoke and he said sin does not really mean sin, how it is translated in a couple of languages and interpreted by the Catholic church. That means rather a mistake. So Jesus said dont make your mistakes again, instead of dont sin again.

Sin is usually associated with bad feelings like shame and judging yourself. And a lot of people think you have to feel bad and judge yourself to get salvation. But that is not the case. You should respect yourself and others and you just should not do the mistake again, so that you remain on the positive path.

Through judging a lot of people get bad karma (karma=bad feelings like shame).

That is why Jesus also said something similar and not what a lot of people in the church interpreted about sin: Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

That is actually correct. A "sin" is something that ends up being really bad for your life. Yes, a mistake. And general Christianity doesn't promote the self shame like Catholocism does. Jesus forgives if you ask and mean it. Change your ways and it is all erased. We are all human. We all "sin" or make mistakes. The hardest part is always forgiving yourself.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Beholder,

I'll make this part short. I was shown over and over again that working in an office wasn't my path. I ignored it and tried and tried to be successful in offices. It never worked. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to work outdoors, maybe helping animals. It took me many years of misery and failure to realize this. Now, I run my OWN business from my home and it is SO much better. That's what I mean by changing paths. If your old way isn't working, you have to do a complete 360 turn around.

And your angels probably prompted you to post. I do hope you are reading these. Don't give up.

label

Robot sais that angels like to watch me suffer. Robot sais that god is powerful. I better keep a distance from that god. :oops: Had enough with my 13 accidents, burnt, cut, crushed, electrocuted...

Seems more like the devil is helping me, because I bought my appartment below market value after the other bidder ended up in hospital from an accident.

I am always surprised to learn that this is how people view God. I cannot recall God ever promising that this would will be easy, fact is it was written that we must know that we will be hated by the world for the world hated HIM first. He said that our times will be difficult and that we will be relentlessly attacked by evil.

We must find our comfort in knowing that our "after life" will be one of joy... This was made very clear and yet people insist that it is God that brings forth bad times. How can you come to this conclusion when we are at the mercy of human kind? Every war, every horrible event that you can imagine happened and others "humans" could have helped you but didn't or they did. A situation like an illness is still an attack. Fact is earth or "mother nature" have been trying to kill us from day one with cold, heat, food shortage, illness and natural disasters. The very dirt at your feet was once stained by blood at some point in history. How is this God's doing?

It is the same as people saying "we have free will but we have no choice" No... This is not right... Our nature or human nature is for the most part scary. We as humans can do terrible things but was given the choice NOT to do them. The chose was never "can we do evil" but "can we turn away from it" Our nature historically is spelled out to the letter.

Do angels like to watch us suffer? the fallen does... and YES they where angels once, hell was made for them FIRST and only later thanks to the actions of the fallen we as humanity got involved and got dragged down with them. BUT we don't have to be... ROM 10:10 tells us what is needed and remember there is no such thing as not sinning. The flesh is at war with the soul and we have to work against our nature almost every second of every day.

The urge to slash a tire when someone stole our parking or stuff like that. YES simple angers that can easily become a big problem if we let them get the better of us. Same can be said of lust and so on.

Lastly nothing is "accidental" each day we make a choice and the accident that the other person had was due to actions others took. It benefited you because it was suppose to do so.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I myself carry deep scares of what happened to me but I realized I cannot blame God for any of them. I will live, evil will leave its mark on me but I don't need to be evil. I fight my nature every single day... Addictions and the like just like many of us here do. I am not perfect or "clean" I am just a soul navigating this world same as everyone else.