9 - 11 Cover-Up revisited

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Great post TimeFlipper, a lot of great information, I learned things that I didn't know about 9/11. There's still a lot that has to be out there, the upper echelons of government leaders will probably take to their grave if they haven't already.

cyclespiral

I am no expert on this. But I do believe in a conspiracy of sorts. My perspective is that there is a spectrum of conspiracies from the minimal to the maximal. The minimal at the very least is compelling; the US government let it happen. There's the documentary "The Man Who Knew" where an FBI agent noticed suspicious flight training but his attempts to report this, about a year before 9 11, were ignored. Then there are very high quality whistleblowers. Susan Lindauer for instance. She was a go between and saw the FBI emails from the inside. Her take is that it was planes and thermite planted about a month or so before. She said that they knew a few months prior that the towers would be hit. She did an interview on Red Ice Radio.

At the very least the US government sat on its hands and let it happen. That is plain evil.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
22 years and not any real new information or story of how cars on the ground were damaged.

Review the picture links and other links to Dr. Judy's Book.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: