A Prophetic Warning

OneIsTheWord

a Judas Goat and a Barsabbas among you

Luke 21:16-17 (NKJV) You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Revelation 2:13 I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

unholy_dragon

a Judas Goat and a Barsabbas among you

Luke 21:16-17 (NKJV) You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Revelation 2:13 I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
I respect satan

OneIsTheWord

I respect satan
yes, I know, once upon a time,
tenor (26).gif

You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.
"By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.
"Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.
Ezek 28:14-17 (NKJV)

A Profane Thing!
R (93).gif

Picture1.jpg
the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Highest.'
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.
"Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you, saying: 'Is this the man (Satan) who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, Who made the world a wilderness And destroyed its cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
Isaiah 14:14-17 (NKJV)

Ezek 28:2-26 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Because your heart is lifted up, And you say, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,
' Yet you are a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god

Picture2.jpg

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

(Aramaic) Goliath = Golgotha = place called the Place of a Skull Calvary Latin Cala

it is like this
And you shall bruise His heel."
- Genesis 3:15

blood-6.jpg

skull-of-adam.webp

He shall bruise your head,"- Genesis 3:15

as Christ crushes the head of Satan, with his feet, and Christ bruised his heel upon his head.
R-38.jpg
The slaying of Goliath by David was one of the most important events in “Israelite history.” The location of the giant’s head would have been known by all. Hence, “Golgatha” is likely the place of not just any old skull, but the place of the skull of Goliath of Gath. the Messianic Son of David.
costato.webp

OneIsTheWord

The beginning of the church age Dispensational Premillennialism
For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17 (ASV)

The Old Covenant Ethnic Israel
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.
Gen 32:12 (ASV)

The New Covenant the New Church
He counteth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Psalms 147:4 (ASV)

Seven Years of Man complete conclusion of man’s government on earth United Nations, NATO European alliance, and Islam ends the age
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished.
Matt 24:34 (ASV)
Six thousand and thousands of years of rain human rule 1,000 years is ending.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Rev 11:15 (Daniel 9:27)

And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth.
Rev 11:18 (ASV)

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must need come to pass; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines and earthquakes in diverse places. But all these things are the beginning of travail.
Matt 24:4-8 (ASV)

The Church
God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
Psalms 46:5 (ASV)

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:8-14 (NKJV)

Last edited: