A Web series about two researchers who discover Time Travel

Hector Jimenezz

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to drop a note on a short series I've been working on for more than a year now.

I personally love the ideas that Time Travel opens up and the heart of this series is more Twilight Zone and less bloated action piece. I hope you like it, your feedback is heartily welcome!

EP 1:
EP 2:

Ayasano

Just watched the first episode and I have to say, that was exceptionally well done.

(Disclaimer: I know very little of film-making, so the following are just opinions)

The acting comes across slightly stiff in some places, more so in the early parts of the episode, but I stopped noticing it the further in I got. Was it shot in chronological order?

The camera work was really good. The shots during that opening scene really worked well together.

I'd suggest that perhaps putting some very subtle background noise over the opening title might have been a good idea, as the dead silence left me wondering if my sound wasn't working until the water drips started, which is apparently a common problem.

All in all, props to you for making a great series. :)

Hector Jimenezz

Extremely pleased you were able to watch and enjoy!

There is a distinct quality gap between the first and second episode, as we were able to successfully raise funds based on people's reactions to the first. Specifically, we were able to up our 'sound' game significantly and I think it shows in episode 2. Glad you liked the camera work, tried to stay away from generic shot-reverse-shot over the shoulder stuff.

I really am glad you enjoyed it and appreciate your feedback.