Abigail and Brittany Hensel

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Conjoined twins from Minnesota Abigail and Brittany Hensel have agreed to participate in the reality show, which will be released on the TLC channel on August 28. Viewers will be able to see, as Abby and Brittany graduate study at university, preparing for exams, and then look for work. On the release of a new reality show with "Abby and Brittany" tells newspaper Herald Sun.

Abby and Brittany with two heads and one body intend to show the audience, that each one is completely unique personality. Girls, who are now 22 years old, are twins-dicephalus. They have one torso, two arms, two legs and three light. Heart and stomach at everyone, but the total blood flow between them. Two spinal cord ends in a pelvis and all organs below the waist are common. Each of the sisters control arm or a leg up on its side, and each feels the touch only to their own half of the body. They have learned not only to walk, run, ride a bike, drive a car, but also play the piano, Abby plays right hand, and her sister left.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I posted the information about the twin girls who are now 22 years old. I admire these two girls for what they've accomplished in their 22 years. I believe, they are sent to teach people the art and practice of sharing, teamwork, understanding others, and that not all things need to be spoken to be understood. I have personally operated a nonprofit organization for almost 20 years. The last 12 years has been devoted to children with special needs.