Actual time travel.

The wormhole and the black hole theories are off the table.

I even disagree that we would need to manipulate space time.

But the manipulation of gravity has been a pet project of mine for a long time. I'm tending to side with the Bob Lazar discussion of two types of gravity. By manipulating both types of gravity, an affect on the flow of time could be the result.
GRAVITATIONAL PROPULSION/ 1 LINDUM CARBONATE BASE/ DIAMOND TOP / PROTONEGATIVE ELECTRICITY

But the manipulation of gravity has been a pet project of mine for a long time. I'm tending to side with the Bob Lazar discussion of two types of gravity. By manipulating both types of gravity, an affect on the flow of time could be the result.
GRAVITATIONAL PROPULSION/ 1 LINDUM CARBONATE BASE/ DIAMOND TOP / PROTONEGATIVE ELECTRICITY
LINDUM CARBONATE is the material used on the bottom of a metal detector
ARCADE ZARCONIA IS PERFECT DIAMOND fig1a
PROTONEGATIVE ELECTRICITY is the same as static created by rubbing a baloon on hair

PROTONEGATIVE ELECTRICITY is the same as static created by rubbing a baloon on hair
ARCADE ZARCONIA / soak coal in acidy water and attach to mains

LINDUM CARBONATE/ is the third layer of rock on dry lava

LINDUM CARBONATE/ is the third layer of rock on dry lava
TIMETRAVEL/ 4 GRAV PROP UNITS FACING EACHOTHER AS IF ATTACHED TO THE CORNERS OF A TRIANGULAR PYRAMID [INWARDS FACING]

@ Einstein - Not sure if you have looked into Bosons and gravitons, but this might help you on your quest if you didn't know about it already.

Graviton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Creation and control of gravitons might be a path.

Yes, I have seen all of the theories. No one has any idea where to look for gravitons. It may be that it is another one step forward and two steps back type of game with gravitons.

Of course using negative weight to make an object weightless is exactly what mother nature does for objects in orbit about the earth. So that idea has some factual basis.

But no one has ever found a quantum of mass either.
M= EC2
@ Einstein - Not sure if you have looked into Bosons and gravitons, but this might help you on your quest if you didn't know about it already.

Graviton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Creation and control of gravitons might be a path.

Yes, I have seen all of the theories. No one has any idea where to look for gravitons. It may be that it is another one step forward and two steps back type of game with gravitons.

Of course using negative weight to make an object weightless is exactly what mother nature does for objects in orbit about the earth. So that idea has some factual basis.

But no one has ever found a quantum of mass either.
A QUADRALATED ATOM HAS 8 QUADRANTS WITH 10 000 NANOS INSIDE EACH NANO HAS ELECTRONS DEPENDING ON GRAVITY MASS CAN BE DIFFERENT AKA NOT A CONSTANT