Adapting a "Frequency" Generator to the HDR

correction123

The reason I started this post on the "Frequency Generator" is that I am purchasing an F-117 Frequency generator with a bandwidth of 8,000,000 hertz. Produces an unlimited harmonics and subharmonics. I mention this in particular, in case others go out and purchase those cheaply built generators claiming to be Rife fit, which are nothing more then a sound card on Roids. If you get those neon generators, it won't do you much good, you wouldn't be able to penetrate through the 8,000,000 ohms of resistance anyways. We need something a bit more powerful to effect the human body down to their individual cells; all 3 trillion of them as far as the down to their Chromosome's. The reason I am getting this particular model is for Rife work.

But I was thinking and picturing, what would happen if I coupled this frequency generator with the HDR and dowsed for frequency numbers, all I would have to do is build the protocol within the TrueRife software ,which includes those dowsed individual frequencies and commence running the device through the free standing plasma double bubble bulbs specifically connected to the generator , while holding on to the Plasma wand also connected to the generator, that is used for additional grounding when running Rife frequencies in general. But in this case we will be running unknown frequencies for the HDR enhancement.

There are probably hundreds of ways of doing things with this generator. It's not just indigenous to TrueRife software, it can be used for other things such as with the HDR. Unfortunately, for those who only purchase it for the HDR, it would not be all that cost effective because your not using the full potential using it as a Rife therapy device as well. The F-117 Predator Frequency Generator is $3000.00 by itself. If you get the double bubble, free standing plasma bulb you will pay an additional $450.00. I have to get the double bubble plasma bulb because like I mentioned I am using it for Rife work as well.

Come to think about it, that double bubble wouldn't be that bad of investment. Realizing that whatever comes out of that bulb will go straight through you and the wall behind you where you sit, then the power by the laws of physics will drop every couple of meters until there is nothing felt. The double bubble can emit radio frequencies up to 5 to 6 feet, because the generator has a built in automotive coil and a few other niceties that promotes a punch! I am not going to mention the site because I am not trying to sell anyone anything here but trying to stir up possibilities you may or may not have thought of yet.

The HDR runs on 60 cycles per second which your body will vibrate, I believe Steven Gibbs stated it produces a square wave. If this be true, then we are in luck, this powerhouse generator produces perfect square, sine, sawtooth etc. waves and thousands of different harmonics that can be tested using the HDR. Instead of trying to dowse for the frequencies, there maybe a way some of the genius's out there can tell me another way of doing so and I will implement it as long as I don't electrocute myself. I also have the SE-5 1000 Gold spectra-analyzer. I can program that with unlimited "Worded" protocols, I have a time travel protocol already written.

One other thing, I don't know if anyone considered this with the HDR and that's using an "earth grounding" mat! This can serve two specific purposes, the first and foremost all those free radical EMF's that we are submerged in all day ,will go right through you into the mat and out and into the ground in your electrical wall outlet! You can get a 3-4 foot plug in mat for about $70.00 and you can get a queen half grounding sheet that plugs into your wall receptor and this will keep you EMF free all night long and giving you a more solid sleep. This is a bit more expensive around $175.00 for the 1/2 queen sheet.

The reason the grounding into your wall outlet , we can use the frequencies coming from the generator or from the HDR electro-magnet and the grounding mat or pillow under your feet will pull these frequencies you are needing for the cells to resonate, straight through you into the wall socket! That is the second most important reason. You have to remember when using the HDR it has to overcome 8,000,000 ohms of body resistance and I read many out here that said, you have to resonate with the HDR to astrally be sensitive enough for time traveling and I agree since owning one for over 7 years now. If this be the case you need this type of "grounding" so you can plow through the "protective ohms" the body is putting up for its defensives.

I don't want to give too much of information overloading...It's just happened that I have been planning on getting my TrueRife device for over a year along with another holistic whole body scanner. Using the HDR is my second priority but it's more fun then work. But if your sick none of any of this really matters anyway. I am interested in others opinions, I would love to learn something new using the HDR!

Pegii

The reason I started this post on the "Frequency Generator" is that I am purchasing an F-117 Frequency generator with a bandwidth of 8,000,000 hertz. Produces an unlimited harmonics and subharmonics. I mention this in particular, in case others go out and purchase those cheaply built generators claiming to be Rife fit, which are nothing more then a sound card on Roids. If you get those neon generators, it won't do you much good, you wouldn't be able to penetrate through the 8,000,000 ohms of resistance anyways. We need something a bit more powerful to effect the human body down to their individual cells; all 3 trillion of them as far as the down to their Chromosome's. The reason I am getting this particular model is for Rife work.

But I was thinking and picturing, what would happen if I coupled this frequency generator with the HDR and dowsed for frequency numbers, all I would have to do is build the protocol within the TrueRife software ,which includes those dowsed individual frequencies and commence running the device through the free standing plasma double bubble bulbs specifically connected to the generator , while holding on to the Plasma wand also connected to the generator, that is used for additional grounding when running Rife frequencies in general. But in this case we will be running unknown frequencies for the HDR enhancement.

There are probably hundreds of ways of doing things with this generator. It's not just indigenous to TrueRife software, it can be used for other things such as with the HDR. Unfortunately, for those who only purchase it for the HDR, it would not be all that cost effective because your not using the full potential using it as a Rife therapy device as well. The F-117 Predator Frequency Generator is $3000.00 by itself. If you get the double bubble, free standing plasma bulb you will pay an additional $450.00. I have to get the double bubble plasma bulb because like I mentioned I am using it for Rife work as well.

Come to think about it, that double bubble wouldn't be that bad of investment. Realizing that whatever comes out of that bulb will go straight through you and the wall behind you where you sit, then the power by the laws of physics will drop every couple of meters until there is nothing felt. The double bubble can emit radio frequencies up to 5 to 6 feet, because the generator has a built in automotive coil and a few other niceties that promotes a punch! I am not going to mention the site because I am not trying to sell anyone anything here but trying to stir up possibilities you may or may not have thought of yet.

The HDR runs on 60 cycles per second which your body will vibrate, I believe Steven Gibbs stated it produces a square wave. If this be true, then we are in luck, this powerhouse generator produces perfect square, sine, sawtooth etc. waves and thousands of different harmonics that can be tested using the HDR. Instead of trying to dowse for the frequencies, there maybe a way some of the genius's out there can tell me another way of doing so and I will implement it as long as I don't electrocute myself. I also have the SE-5 1000 Gold spectra-analyzer. I can program that with unlimited "Worded" protocols, I have a time travel protocol already written.

One other thing, I don't know if anyone considered this with the HDR and that's using an "earth grounding" mat! This can serve two specific purposes, the first and foremost all those free radical EMF's that we are submerged in all day ,will go right through you into the mat and out and into the ground in your electrical wall outlet! You can get a 3-4 foot plug in mat for about $70.00 and you can get a queen half grounding sheet that plugs into your wall receptor and this will keep you EMF free all night long and giving you a more solid sleep. This is a bit more expensive around $175.00 for the 1/2 queen sheet.

The reason the grounding into your wall outlet , we can use the frequencies coming from the generator or from the HDR electro-magnet and the grounding mat or pillow under your feet will pull these frequencies you are needing for the cells to resonate, straight through you into the wall socket! That is the second most important reason. You have to remember when using the HDR it has to overcome 8,000,000 ohms of body resistance and I read many out here that said, you have to resonate with the HDR to astrally be sensitive enough for time traveling and I agree since owning one for over 7 years now. If this be the case you need this type of "grounding" so you can plow through the "protective ohms" the body is putting up for its defensives.

I don't want to give too much of information overloading...It's just happened that I have been planning on getting my TrueRife device for over a year along with another holistic whole body scanner. Using the HDR is my second priority but it's more fun then work. But if your sick none of any of this really matters anyway. I am interested in others opinions, I would love to learn something new using the HDR!
Sounds awesome. Tell me how it goes.