Add Leap Years

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you care to review "THE SECRET SONG" thread (where I had a bit of a meltdown), you'll notice I refer to her as "The Queen of Light". Not only has she enlightened me beyond comprehension, but one meaning of my name is LIGHT. Another is Eternal King. She was perfect in my opinion, more than worthy for me to consider her a queen.

The Flux Capacitor represents her reproductive organs.

View attachment 2934

My name (from Lorraine) means The Stem, Stalk, Straw, Wicker, Branch, Plait, etc. It is a generalized term for materials (and/or methods) used in making crafts, primarily from Juncus plants and grain stalks.

Guess which day of the year I was born?

View attachment 2935

Do you remember how Marty McFly hits one of the two pine trees? Then later in the movie, the "Twine Pines Mall" becomes the "Lone Pine Mall"?

View attachment 2937

View attachment 2939

Well, another meaning of my name is "Lone Ruler". ...because someone hit my pine tree with a truck, I guess.

There is a LOT more to this. I could continue for quite a while, in fact. It goes back pretty far, and is everywhere. But I think I will stop for now.

3rd pick. 7+7=14

4th pic = 44.

Thanks again!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Japrim,

The time travel movie 41 not only shows nothing but 41 and 9 in the movie (and blurs out all numbers), but the time traveler arrived on my birthday to a city where I used to live, and they used my idea of satellites to communicate with other times. Just pleasant coincidences, but I thought I'd share.

Japrim

3rd pick. 7+7=14

4th pic = 44.

44 is another significant number. It is the number of my beloved friend's first name.

My family comes from Lorraine, where Maria Antonia Josepha Joanna, Archduchess of Austria grew up. (House of Habsburg/Lorraine)

If you draw a line from the statue of Pluto(gentle god of the underworld who rips the virgin from her mother's arms to take her to safety) at the LaColonnade at Versailes, to my exact place of birth, it lines up exact with the path extending north and through the direct center of the Grand Canal.

Note the mark or symbol of my name is a circle, as both are representative of Eternal Life.

Screenshot (188).png

LaCollonnade to birth.jpg

Also, draw a line from The Temple Mount through/to Versailles. Then draw lines from US cities with a Fleur De Lis (lilly flower) as part of their 'logo', to Versailles. Then compare with migrations. Those cities are all historically destinations for French settlers, to include everyone from peasants to royalty. It looks like a bloodline map to me.

Note that royal houses claimed their 'divine right to rule' from their claim to be of Davidic bloodlines.

Habsburg Lorraine was one of the biggest and most powerful houses in Europe for a long time. The House of Bourbon(France/Versailles) was another. They joined through Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI.

While I haven't definitively traced my bloodline, I suspect I may have some of that blood. I lose track somewhere around the time of The French Revolution. I do know it comes from Lorraine though. Not that it is a big deal if I do. There are a LOT of people who can claim the same. Royalty is basically BS in my humble opinion. It is nonetheless interesting to wonder. ...especially in consideration of all this stuff I keep finding.

There is another line from The Louvre that also lines up with my spot of birth. Coincidentally, it also goes through where Marie Antoinette was executed. (creepy)

LOUVRE TO BIRTH PLACE.jpg

First clock: 10:04
Second Clock - 4 columns and 8:30 = 411 (8+3 is 11).
George McFly’s grave had the date of April 1, 1938. April = 4. 1+9 = 10. 3+8 = 11. There’s the 411.

I don't see any significance to any of those numbers, ...yet.

And of course, the infamous 911's.

I think I know what the 9/11 symbolism is about, but I would rather reserve that for when I am more confident, when I am able to better confirm.