Media Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction?

Samstwitch

Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction?

Airing now on Animal Planet Channel through Thursday, May 30, 2013. Hosted by Jonathan Frakes (Actor, Number 1 on Star Trek New Generation TV Series). Check your local TV listings for air time.

The video above is the autopsy film. The special airing has experts reviewing the film to determine if it's real or fake. It's a very interesting documentary.

TnWatchdog

It would have been real gory if this vid was in color instead of black and white. I noticed the alien had six toes and six fingers/thumb. They pulled what looked like dark lens out of the eyes so I was wondering if it was part of the alien or eye protectors they put in for whatever reason. It was pretty wild when the hand saw came out cutting the brain. I expected a little alien to pop out and attack like in the original Alien movie...that would have freaked everyone out. Keep us posted on what the thoughts are as to fact or fiction...since I only have regular TV...lol

BlastTyrant

It would be possible i suppose that the Alien is a Hybrid, but the big fella does not match any reported alien species we know of today "not that we really know allot about them" I do believe this to be a well done fake just taking the popularity train after the Roswell crash. I do find it hard to believe ET's would crash though, master space travel and crash into earth.

Samstwitch

It would be possible i suppose that the Alien is a Hybrid, but the big fella does not match any reported alien species we know of today "not that we really know allot about them" I do believe this to be a well done fake just taking the popularity train after the Roswell crash. I do find it hard to believe ET's would crash though, master space travel and crash into earth.

That's why it's important to watch the documentary Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction? on Animal Planet Channel. A group of experts in the field of movie making Special Effects are interviewed and asked to examine the Alien Autopsy film. They discuss how difficult and expensive it would be to make a film with these details. It was quite interesting.