Alien TechnoSignatures Possibly Found

Wind7

Staff
Not humanity no, intelligence and awareness of life as it is.
It doesn't matter how alien you think an alien could be, there are still rules and patterns of evolution and progress. Doesn't matter if you are a blob or some weird insect or what ever else.

It's still an assumption, no matter how many ways used to describe it.

One cannot deduce from any man made, deciphered or learned script or belief
upon anything that is truly other worldly.

steven chiverton

aliens are so different and advanced they wouldn't use radio communications there methods are so different and they use mostly telepathy but while monitoring my gravity wave detector while listening to the cosmic white noises i heard a low tone whistle sound broken up into what sounds like a Morse code thing so i recorded it and ran it through audacity software and in it was also hidden what sounds like a voice slowed down like it was trapped in a gravity well another recording had fragments of humen voices in to with the white noise and my gravity wave detector isent a a radio receiver only for microwave signals from my mobile phone which it dosent receive voices but this one did and it was i think during the planetary alignment i think it was back in December and more so

8thsinner

aliens are so different and advanced they wouldn't use radio communications there methods are so different and they use mostly telepathy but while monitoring my gravity wave detector while listening to the cosmic white noises i heard a low tone whistle sound broken up into what sounds like a Morse code thing so i recorded it and ran it through audacity software and in it was also hidden what sounds like a voice slowed down like it was trapped in a gravity well another recording had fragments of humen voices in to with the white noise and my gravity wave detector isent a a radio receiver only for microwave signals from my mobile phone which it dosent receive voices but this one did and it was i think during the planetary alignment i think it was back in December and more so
Telepathy has issues though, its easier to use other methods from one side of the universe to the other when you are trying to convey other than personal things. Telepathy is great one to one, feelings and concepts can be transferred easily but they are open to various interpretations in many cases. It's the same as channeling, well humans channeling other beings anyway, communications would be a little more trust worthy allowing your friend on the other side of the universe to work through you if needs be. But again, communications from ship to ship and multiple people at a time and telepathy isn't suitable.
Also, personal stress plays a huge part in how clean your telepathy is too, these days, my own absolutely sucks because of this reason, various reasons but all stress inducing. This has knock on effects in the biology of all beings connected to source.