Aliens, a new idea

Krish

Sometime ago I saw at Wikipedia about our Universe the total one as 311 Trillion 40 Billion years of life time and while connected to some people I found some interesting items that I am connecting…it may or may not jibe but who cares…if it is let us know, if not do not fill up this post on it…..I paste this in case some smart people looking for alternate ideas…if not who cares…

Hindu cosmology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our present Universe is 13.8 Billion years and may last 5 Trillion Years. I am thinking that the last Universe that disappeared after five Trillion years in to Black Holes or etc. left with the Energy Dimension of those Life forms and they started a new Universe that is us from the Dark Matter or something like that.

The reason I say this is because soul-mates connect very well over space and time. So one would think the soul-friends do the same. And I know two humans who are separated by space and time. The space was our galaxy verses Andromeda Galaxy from past life. Hence my connections.

That means we have more background to Life that we ordinarily assume. It is difficult to prove through…in present science. What do you think? An idea worth pursuing?

Last edited:

Krish

Based on A new Kind of Science book, I think the Universe grows on a specific Mathematical Model. So, people who know the last creation know what can happen to the future but not exactly as situation changes due to freedom of choice this time...something to think about...