Aliens and Doppelganglers Explored

lowlyservant

"Some abductees have seen clones of themselves. One abductee saw a life-size clone of himself at his present age. Next to this clone was a clone of himself looking as he did as a young boy. One of the gray aliens was standing near both clones. What did it all mean?"

From the link, "Alien Abduction and Research...are humans being cloned by aliens?"

http://www.abduct.com/question/q31.php

The mystery of the origin of the doppelgangler (spirit double) has not been solved. I believe that I have a logical explanation for the origin of the doppelgangler. I believe that the doppelgangler comes from a human body that was cloned by aliens.

BlastTyrant

The initial belief of a Doppelganger is that if you see YOUR Doppelganger that you would die.
Did you know Lincoln saw what he believed to be a Doppelganger, and surely enough after his sighting he was killed.

The Cloning and Hybrid program is widely believed in the UFO Community, is it possible that he didn't see a "Clone" But the ET's were showing him some thing that involved him as a child and his present age? The ET's are masters of mind manipulation, could they have just been showing the Person that fact they have been around since he was young?

BlastTyrant

braham Lincoln[edit]
Carl Sandburg's biography contains the following:

A dream or illusion had haunted Lincoln at times through the winter. On the evening of his election he had thrown himself on one of the haircloth sofas at home, just after the first telegrams of November 7 had told him he was elected president, and looking into a bureau mirror across the room he saw himself full length, but with two faces. It bothered him; he got up; the illusion vanished; but when he lay down again there in the glass again were two faces, one paler than the other. He got up again, mixed in the election excitement, forgot about it; but it came back, and haunted him. He told his wife about it; she worried too. A few days later he tried it once more and the illusion of the two faces again registered to his eyes. But that was the last; the ghost since then wouldn't come back, he told his wife, who said it was a sign he would be elected to a second term, and the death pallor of one face meant he wouldn't live through his second term.[12]

This is adapted from Washington in Lincoln's Time (1895) by Noah Brooks, who claimed that he had heard it from Lincoln himself on 9 November 1864, at the time of his re-election, and that he had printed an account "directly after." He also claimed that the story was confirmed by Mary Todd Lincoln, and partially confirmed by Private Secretary John Hay (who thought it dated from Lincoln's nomination, not his election). The Brooks version is as follows (in Lincoln's own words):

It was just after my election in 1860, when the news had been coming in thick and fast all day and there had been a great "hurrah, boys," so that I was well tired out, and went home to rest, throwing myself down on a lounge in my chamber. Opposite where I lay was a bureau with a swinging glass upon it (and here he got up and placed furniture to illustrate the position), and looking in that glass I saw myself reflected nearly at full length; but my face, I noticed had two separate and distinct images, the tip of the nose of one being about three inches from the tip of the other. I was a little bothered, perhaps startled, and got up and looked in the glass, but the illusion vanished. On lying down again, I saw it a second time, plainer, if possible, than before; and then I noticed that one of the faces was a little paler — say five shades — than the other. I got up, and the thing melted away, and I went off, and in the excitement of the hour forgot all about it — nearly, but not quite, for the thing would once in a while come up, and give me a little pang as if something uncomfortable had happened. When I went home again that night I told my wife about it, and a few days afterward I made the experiment again, when (with a laugh), sure enough! the thing came back again; but I never succeeded in bringing the ghost back after that, though I once tried very industriously to show it to my wife, who was somewhat worried about it. She thought it was a "sign" that I was to be elected to a second term of office, and that the paleness of one of the faces was an omen that I should not see life through the last term.[13]

Lincoln was known to be superstitious,[14] and old mirrors will occasionally produce double images; whether this Janus illusion can be counted as a doppelgänger is perhaps debatable, though probably no more than other such claims of doppelgängers. An alternate consideration, however, suggests that Lincoln suffered vertical strabismus in his left eye,[15] a disorder that could induce visions of a vertically displaced image.​

lowlyservant

I believe that what Lincoln experienced was a revelation from a Divine Supernatural source and I believe that his wife's interpretation is correct. In this case, it is not unlike the dream interpretation done by Joseph in the Holy Bible and not a true doppelgangler.

Genesis 17-32 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph: "Behold, in my dream I stood on the bank of the river. Suddenly seven cows came up out of the river, fine looking and fat; and they fed in the meadow. Then behold, seven other cows came up after them, poor and very ugly and gaunt, such ugliness as I have never seen in all the lands of Egypt. And the gaunt and ugly cows ate up the first seven, the fat cows. When they had eaten them up, no one would have known that they had eaten them, for they were just as ugly as at the beginning. So I awoke. Also, I saw in my dream, and suddenly seven heads had come up on one stock, full and good. Then behold, seven heads withered, thin, and blighted by the east wind, sprang up after them. And the thin heads devoured the seven good heads. So I told this to the magicians, but there was no one who could explain it to me." Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, "The dreams of Pharaoh are one; God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do: The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads are seven years; the dreams are one. And the seven thin and ugly cows which came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty heads blighted by the east winds are seven years of famine. This is the thing I have spoken to Pharaoh. God has shown what he is about to do. Indeed seven years of great plenty will come through all the land of Egypt; But after them seven years of famine will arise, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine will deplete the land. So the plenty will not be known in the land because of the famine following, for it will be very severe. And the dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Of course this interpretation came true and it was not God who killed Abraham Lincoln, but John Wilkes Booth.

Grendel.exe

i am shocked i was led to belive that the doppleganger was like a evil twin but iam familar that when you see it you die i never knew it might be alien related it proves that you learn something new everyday

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm wondering what the chances are that your doppelganger is actually a sort of evil version of you. What are the odds?!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh. I never ever thought of that !!!! My mind IS blown!! I'll think about it. lol