Amazing UFO Fleet Over Fukushima Japan March 26, 2011

BlastTyrant

i recall seeing that one before, its amazing at the end how it all forms back into 1

BlastTyrant

Opmmur perhaps if you are interested in sightings and have a Smart phone i suggest the "UFO Report Tracker" app i have it downloaded and it is fairly interesting to read everyday

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I looked at this and it seems to me that this could just be a flock of geese. All the light reflections seem to have a funny flapping motion like it could be wings flapping. And at the end the camera just zooms out making it appear that all points just merge together.

BlastTyrant

i don't know about geeze a few of them move Straight up and down don't recall Geese being able to do that, the movement alone tells me it a living Animal.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i don't know about geeze a few of them move Straight up and down don't recall Geese being able to do that, the movement alone tells me it a living Animal.

I've seen birds fly like that. Ever see a bunch of angry crows pester the hell out of an owl? It doesn't have to be geese. Also at the beginning, as the camera zooms in, I get the distinct impression that I'm looking at a reflection.

BlastTyrant

See the Reflection idea came to me as well, now if we assume that This is a legitimate video shot outside i don't believe it to be a reflection as the distance he zooms in is to far to be a reflection, also what could it be reflecting off of?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The reflection idea seems more plausible to me. This could be just a picturesque scenic view behind glass hanging on a wall. Did you notice how much the camera zoomed in? There is no jitter from being held in a persons hand. So it starts out on a road with snow banks on the side, housing and phone lines, and then a tremendous amount of zoom. See how the lights run into each other. Almost like cars on a road passing each other. I suspect this is just a reflection off the glass covering the scenic picture.