An Experience I Had - Please, If Anyone Has An Explanation

egypt

I was on Skype with my friend from Austrailia. He was merely chatting, and mid-sentence, the following occurred at the same time he uttered the word "can" in his sentence. My experience on the word "can" was:

1. A visual took me over (momentarily) of several human-head silhouettes - about 5. They were from the shoulders, up and in profile all seeming a copy of the other. Each one was set back a bit from the other. The siilhouettes were featureless light, just different colors of neutral tones. There was yellow and white light in the background that gave them their form.

2. Upon my friend's saying "can," all the silhouettes said "can" at the same time with a bright flash of light and an echo. It was quite jolting and loud.

3. I was disoriented from the experience and said nothing.

4. My friend said "wow" I felt that too - like it was some kind of parallel universe."

I did not relay the experience at all, but he "felt it" and didn't know what it was... Does anyone have an explanation for what occurred?

Thank you so much, e

Loopi

The Bearded One
I've used Skype with my friend in Aus as well, I can't say I’ve experienced that lol. So we can rule out Skype.
I'd maybe see what a Hypnotist could find? There's plenty of things it could be... I'd pick a topic that best suits what you feel it was and start there.

Psychic vision?
Repressed memories?
Wild Imagination?
Chemical Imbalance?
Being from a different plane telling you something?

egypt

Thank you for your response. I have no chemical imbalances, nor do I indulge in substances of anykind, even prescription. Just a plain person LOL. Weirdest thing I do is not watch TV for 7 years or so. So, that part is out. Wild imaginations aren't what I'm known for hahaha. That part might be really nice though o_0 Psychic vision.. possibly. But, a psychic vision with two people at the same time, this is strange to me. That is the oddest part to me...

Thank you for your direction into different possibilities. What comes to mind is just possibly I (we) picked up on a partial mind transmission via the microwaves or whatever it is? My husband presented this idea, since with Obama's campaign, there were light flashes and emphasis on the word "can" in Yes We "CAN." I have heard what I was calling "subliminals" in transmissions before. One I picked up was "Obama cares about you." {this was in 2009}. Do you know what the area is called that deals with these transmissions aimed at controlling us? I first looked at Targeted Individuals, but I don't believe I'm targeted... hmmm.

Thank you again, for helping :) e

Loopi

The Bearded One
LOL I didn't mean anything by my suggestions merely throwing rocks in a pond so to speak and see which one skipped the furtherest. ;)
I mean, that could be the case. Subiminial messaging has been around since the 50's if not before. With things like HARRP and all the data collection going on these days. It's not that far fetched. I'd certainly start digging there and see if there is anything you can do to prove it's being done or perhaps actions you can do to prevent them from affecting you and see how that goes.
I'm looking forward to hearing how you end up going about this.

egypt

haha, oh thanks - I realize you didn't mean anything. The thing is, seems everyone is on a substance of some kind these days! Your input sure did get me thinking hehehe You did hit on what my concern is.... I was affected. Have you seen Jesse Ventura's show called Conspiracy Theory? The last episode 7 of this year did prove, through admissions of those involved and hard copy of same such, that mind-control transmitting is going on and that huge numbers of people being affected. People are trying to get it all stopped as the GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) towers are part of the transmission delivery.

oh wow! I just looked and found out that the GWEN towers are used in conjunction with HARRP. If this is what it was, my picking up on a transmission, the implications are astronomical in my opinion. A person could be controlled and not even know it - they would be experiencing some sort of distortion-of-their-mind episode and not even be aware of their physical actions. That, is what I got from that 1-2 moments experience.

Then, i think about my friend being down under in Australia. My experience came by his saying "can." He said he "felt that..." Maybe he picked up psychically what i experienced... I should speak with him further on it. If it were transmissions to the mind, triggered by the word "can" and it were experienced all over the World, at same time, hmmm... I do so appreciate your input and helping me figure this out. I'd rather go smell roses than delve into a dangerous area. But, I will try to get a best, proven scenario put together and post what i find out.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I find it kind of disturbing there are not many references on how to test for the presence of subliminal stimuli. Other than what I can think of off the top of my head, like breaking down the audio/video and running it through several filters to examine it layer by layer forward and backwards. Nor have I found much how on to protect against them. Apparently some are designed to be having more of an affect when you don't pay attention to them. I've also seen studies that discredit the effectiveness’ regarding the strength of these messages. So that could be perhaps simply discrediting information to mislead us. Looks like this might be a long adventure.