Ancient Egypt-History or Future?

Blaze

Ancient Egypt-History or Future?

By Jennifer Trevathan

The Pyramids have been studied for centuries, by the greatest scholars,
scientists, mathematicians, astronomers, historians, architects and physicists the world has ever known. So when I was asked to write about them, I must admit, I was more than a little intimidated! People have dedicated their entire lives to unlocking the secrets of these incredible structures and the people who built them.
Although I?ve always been fascinated by them, I?m just a writer. I research a subject, and come up with an opinion and then I communicate it. The closest I have come to the pyramids is visiting the Ramses exhibit when it came to Dallas almost 10 years ago. Other than that, I?ve seen tons of shows on The Discovery Channel and The Learning Channel. (There is also some extremely good data right on this website!)

We know that the Pyramids of ancient Egypt were built as burial tombs for Egyptian royalty. They believed that when you die, you take it all with you. So everything belonging to the deceased was placed in the tomb as well. They were built in such a way that they line up with certain stars and planets at certain times. It?s really amazing!

But HOW did they do it?!? I mean, these people lived 3,000 years ago! And we STILL can?t duplicate what they were able to accomplish! Let alone figure out HOW they did it. So what if they really were far more advanced that we are?

I believe we have STILL barely scratched the surface of this incredible culture. There is a lot more there to be discovered. If they were indeed that far advanced, where are their weapons? Did they have computers? Did they also have a much more technically advanced energy source? Think about it, what if they were able to use nuclear energy? Seems to me it could be used to move 10 ton stones. (Yes, I realize a lot people believe that they were able to harness mind power and that is how they moved those stones into place. I am very much open to that possibility, but for the purposes of this particular article, I chose not to go down that path.)

And the way they aligned the pyramids with the stars and specific planetary configurations, where are the instruments they used to measure all of this? If everything, from the life story of the pharaoh to what they ate, to how they ruled and all of their belongings and how they were used is written in
hieroglyphics, why don?t we know HOW they built the pyramids?

I have a theory! You know how when you were a kid, and you watched Bugs Bunny cartoons? They were funny and seemed innocent enough, I mean, they were written for kids, right? Have you seen them as an adult? They are totally different cartoons! There are many sexual references! In one cartoon, Bugs Bunny is hung over! You don?t notice these things when you?re a kid. It goes right over your head. It?s not in a child?s capacity to understand these references and undertones, they?re much too young and immature. Even though they are right there in front of you, in the cartoon. But as an adult, with the knowledge and maturity gained, you suddenly see what you?ve been missing and see the cartoon completely different.

What if the secrets to the pyramids are the same principal? What if it?s ALL there written in hieroglyphics, but we are not advanced (mature) enough to fully understand and comprehend what they are saying? What if there are no secrets? What if the real mystery is WHEN are we going to be advanced enough to understand who they were, where they came from, what happened to them, etc., etc.