Angels & Orbs in NJ Skies

OrbSkyWatcher

Hi, I'm new here and over the past 2.5 years I've been recording angelic activity above in the sky, and in the garden in North NJ. I see ghost orbs in broad daylight, along with small sized angels who in warmer weather swirl around in our yard as fairies. I have videos under my OrbSkyWatcher name (YouTube, Bitchute, and recently I joined Rumble). I also have a pinned photo gallery with appx 2,700 pics at @WatcherOrb on Twitter. They are definitely multidimensional and I watch how they zip about all over the place, heading elsewhere, brilliant balls of light that sometimes sparkle. I have some speaking videos of my experiences and receive messages from angels from time to time, mainly cluing us all in how their world works so I've been note-keeping and researching tons. If interested please check out some of my footage and give me a thumbs up because the algorithm on YouTube stinks. Thanks in advance.

F Stein

Hi, I'm new here and over the past 2.5 years I've been recording angelic activity above in the sky, and in the garden in North NJ. I see ghost orbs in broad daylight, along with small sized angels who in warmer weather swirl around in our yard as fairies. I have videos under my OrbSkyWatcher name (YouTube, Bitchute, and recently I joined Rumble). I also have a pinned photo gallery with appx 2,700 pics at @WatcherOrb on Twitter. They are definitely multidimensional and I watch how they zip about all over the place, heading elsewhere, brilliant balls of light that sometimes sparkle. I have some speaking videos of my experiences and receive messages from angels from time to time, mainly cluing us all in how their world works so I've been note-keeping and researching tons. If interested please check out some of my footage and give me a thumbs up because the algorithm on YouTube stinks. Thanks in advance.
Post some of your pictures or videos.!

OrbSkyWatcher

Hi, sure thing, these are cropped photos. They are smaller than birds, resemble mini UFOs or bubbles, and can be seen in bright sunlight (not cloudy/grey because it'll wash them out, hide them). At night they appear in unique ways, while they may seem frightful, they're not. In the garden, they appear as fairies as can change shape like in the sky.

I've got videos here: https://www.youtube.com/orbskywatcher
And I'll attach some videos to here when I get time.

Attachments

• July192018UFO.jpg
    July192018UFO.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC04943adjuse.jpg
    DSC04943adjuse.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02679.JPG
    DSC02679.JPG
    509.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00847A.jpg
    DSC00847A.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC04998adj.jpg
    DSC04998adj.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC05019adjuse.jpg
    DSC05019adjuse.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2020-10-02 153259.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-02 153259.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5081.jpg
    IMG_5081.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Scst7b.jpg
    Scst7b.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02774txt.jpg
    DSC02774txt.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3

OrbSkyWatcher

I'm unable to upload videos here, I can only link them so here is the latest one I've done.
If you go on Twitter and click on media, there are some short videos I've tweeted out that are under 2 minutes. @WatcherOrb.