Annunaki

luke11685

The Anunnaki (Sumerian: 𒀭𒀀𒉣𒈾, also transcribed as Anunaki, Annunaki, Anunna, Ananakiand other variations) are a group of deities of the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Babylonians. In the earliest Sumerian writings about them, which come from the Post-Akkadian period, the Anunnaki are deities in the pantheon, descendants of An and Ki, the god of the heavens and the goddess of earth, and their primary function was to decree the fates of humanity. They should not be confused with the Apkallu.
Are those reptiles/reptilians?

luke11685

Also name Anakin Skywalker especially in Star Wars movie Prequels Saga Trilogy it sounds like pun(very unfunny joke)maybe it was reference to ancient myth about Annunaki who knows that mister George Lucas used to inspired I guess.

OakFieldAlienz444

The Anunnaki (Sumerian: 𒀭𒀀𒉣𒈾, also transcribed as Anunaki, Annunaki, Anunna, Ananakiand other variations) are a group of deities of the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Babylonians. In the earliest Sumerian writings about them, which come from the Post-Akkadian period, the Anunnaki are deities in the pantheon, descendants of An and Ki, the god of the heavens and the goddess of earth, and their primary function was to decree the fates of humanity. They should not be confused with the Apkallu.
Are those reptiles/reptilians?

i think some depictions of them are as birds and others as giant lizards. They may or may not be
the same thing as the Nephilim

luke11685

According to Lizard woman named Lacerta for lizard people there are no such things as years,but rather so-called Earth cycles and for instance by reinterpreting her own words they are eating raw flesh kind of like of like people eating sushi without any tapeworms parasites in humans organs. Someone had interview with her I mean talked to her.

OakFieldAlienz444

Also name Anakin Skywalker especially in Star Wars movie Prequels Saga Trilogy it sounds like pun(very unfunny joke)maybe it was reference to ancient myth about Annunaki who knows that mister George Lucas used to inspired I guess.

actually in the original script for the second Star Wars movie empire strikes back
lucas was originally going to have Vader be a much more evil character
who really DID kill Luke's father, making Obi wan and the Jedi way more
sympathetic but changed it all at the last minute and Leia became
Luke's sister, Vader became Luke's real father and it all became a family soap opera of insanity
lol. However, there's a deep meaning to Vader and Anakin because Vader
in a sense possessed Anakin and was a separate entity so in some ways
it made them deeper more engaging movies.