Anunnaki - Dont Watch This Film

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for sharing this Professor. I downloaded it and watched it at ease. Personally, it looks like a fictio-mentary + conspiracy theory at its best to me. Too many similar claims associated with Egyptians/Sumerians and their links to Aliens have been made for many yrs so there was nothing new at that front other than some sensational theories. I watched it with an open mind and some of the points can definitely be a possibility. Please keep sharing such rare videos and articles!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thanks for sharing this Professor. I downloaded it and watched it at ease. Personally, it looks like a fictio-mentary + conspiracy theory at its best to me. Too many similar claims associated with Egyptians/Sumerians and their links to Aliens have been made for many yrs so there was nothing new at that front other than some sensational theories. I watched it with an open mind and some of the points can definitely be a possibility. Please keep sharing such rare videos and articles!

I feel the title was a very poor or just wrong title name for this video. I didn't see much about Egyptians/Sumerians or Anunnaki in the video. The video was more about a series of very short informational subjects, a total of about 20 with links to more information on the subjects shown.

TnWatchdog

An interesting vid for sure, which contains subject matter for at least 20 threads on this forum. Acording to the vid, the Norsemen were decendents of the Anunnaki and since I am pretty much all Norwegian, I must be decended from the Anunnaki, which explains alot. Oh well...life goes on. Keep posting the intersting vids like this one.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I loved the if they are Evil, they need to be hit in the back of the neck with a big fucking stick comment they made :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: