Any Great Paranormal Forums?

Prince Petropia

This is my first thread so a little bit about myself: I am Prince Petropia, the author of a paranormal and occult blog named All About Occult. Short and quick right? Now let us move on to the topic of this thread. I have recently joined Paranormalis and I must say that it is an excellent paranormal forum. But then, I love to discuss about paranormal topics and I am in need of the names of a few more high quality paranormal forums. I need only the best and highest traffic paranormal forums with thousands of visitors every week. If anybody can suggest a few good names of paranormal forums, I will be really grateful.

Wee

It's hard to find paranormal forums like this one. Personally, I enjoy Paranormalis more than any other I've been to. This site isn't bandwagon-ish. It's people wanting/searching for answers, discussing theories, and debating beyond the realm of simple science. Most other sites only share "stories" of supposed haunted places. The paranormal theories aren't widely accepted by many people because most do not want to believe spirits, the unexplained truly exist...so finding a website dedicated to the relevance of what we know to be true, is difficult. If you find one, please let me know. I'm always searching for answers too :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You probably already know Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions. Both are great when it comes to raw quantity, but depending on what you are looking for, perhaps not in quality, or community experience. Your content easily sinks under an overwhelming amount of posts (and some BS) from other people. That is a huge turn off for me. But that's just me.

Prince Petropia

You probably already know Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions. Both are great when it comes to raw quantity, but depending on what you are looking for, perhaps not in quality, or community experience. Your content easily sinks under an overwhelming amount of posts (and some BS) from other people. That is a huge turn off for me. But that's just me.
Thanks Numenorean7, I have heard of Above top Secret but didn't know about Godlike Productions. Will definitely check it out.