Any healing spell?

sazhlord

Hi, Ive just joined here, wishing to find an spell to heal others, not just their mental diseases but also physical ones, I came across this book named "The Book of Aquarius" which was also suggested by one member of this community. Do the methods there to make philosophy stone work? Is there any other spells that you know of to be working for healing others? Sorry for my bad english though :<

titorite

Invest in the current scientific healing stuff. An ozonator is pretty cheap on amazon. It can disinfect counter tops and the body. It is what the major corporations clean water with. But like carbonatated water it goes flat...loses its potential . Freshly ozanated water is best. I drink it. Then theirs rife machines but a real rife machine might be out of your price range. Save up for one. Then theirs the herbs.... good to learn herboligy..... colloidal silver... that might be expensive fornyou but it is less than an ozonator and a good start .

Magic may not.be what you think it is. There is a difference from Strong will power and reality. But these are some real tips anyone can use.

The_Observer

The power of suggestion is real and through faith you can achieve wellness to a degree - but it must be within your body's imminent capability to heal itself. You for example, could not heal your cancer by faith - but you could heal yourself of the flu or stave off nominal diseases through it. I've done it before myself a few times and it can be emotionally exhausting to exert that much willpower.

Besides self-healing attempts, modern science does have cures for many past ailments that would otherwise result in death or severe debilitation. We also have a lot of treatments to relieve you of certain ailments and we have knowledge of a lot of things in our society that cause ailments and to stay away from them. Unfortunately this results in about 70% of the entire food industry as a whole that you have to avoid just to stay healthy and avoid cancers and genetic mutated foods.

Our healthcare technology is still primitive and we have yet to reach the stars. I don't doubt some form of alien technology exists that could cure any human ailment or even prolong our lives if not to the point of immortality - but there's good reasons to not be immortal.

Anyways, if you're looking to heal others through pseudo methods, try crystal healing; at least it holds more science than say homeopathy - which I would almost consider a scam if not for the placebo effect actually helping some people - probably just the Hypochondriacs.

The_Observer

Invest in the current scientific healing stuff. An ozonator is pretty cheap on amazon. It can disinfect counter tops and the body. It is what the major corporations clean water with. But like carbonatated water it goes flat...loses its potential . Freshly ozanated water is best. I drink it. Then theirs rife machines but a real rife machine might be out of your price range. Save up for one. Then theirs the herbs.... good to learn herboligy..... colloidal silver... that might be expensive fornyou but it is less than an ozonator and a good start .

Magic may not.be what you think it is. There is a difference from Strong will power and reality. But these are some real tips anyone can use.
Magic is an explanation of phenomena we don't understand or are unable to comprehend due to our limitations of our current technologies. Words certainly have power, but not in the sense that you can speak choice sentences and cause physical changes to individuals or your immediate surroundings.

Ultimately, to heal others, we need science and technologies. You need to understand why something occurred, how it occurred, and what you can do to reverse or offset the negative effects. Simply knowing the negative effects doesn't equate to causation which makes it near impossible for healing to occur beyond any placebo effects. Someone might manage through a pseudo-science to heal someone of some ailment with no discernible cause as to how it worked - which is sort of where all this magic stuff stems from. Don't know why something happens?

mgc.gif

titorite

You might be interested in subjects like insightec or novocure. They are part of some of the latest breakthoughs in medicine although novocure is having the damedest time getting taken off the experimental level so that regular insurance will cover it... theybe pass their fda clinicals but... well sometimes when things work it puts other people out of business ... aint no money in the cure but treatment makes trillions.