Any new facts about the Wandering Jew

SergiusPaulus

Correct. That’s what I was saying. I’m not an atheist though so I’m sure something greater than us gives us what we need to live the life of a saint. No one WHO on earth can appoint a saint other than formality of traditions. If something greater than us chooses to appoint a saint it is probably powerful enough to do so without anyone’s help. Not even the popes help.

TimeFlipper

Correct. That’s what I was saying. I’m not an atheist though so I’m sure something greater than us gives us what we need to live the life of a saint. No one WHO on earth can appoint a saint other than formality of traditions. If something greater than us chooses to appoint a saint it is probably powerful enough to do so without anyone’s help. Not even the popes help.

You could always consider that the ordinance of Saint was self appointed ;):D..

SergiusPaulus

The position of saint is probably a man made title. So I guess it’s possible. Unspoken languages probably have another word for it.

TimeFlipper

The position of saint is probably a man made title. So I guess it’s possible. Unspoken languages probably have another word for it.

Unspoken language in the UK is considered as sign language, which is used for people who are deaf...The photo is of two UK people using sign language, the girl is displaying the letter A, and the guy is displaying the letter F....The US and other countries adopt different sign language expressions..

JahaRa

Maybe some would like to read about who St. Germain really was:

, Saint, Bishop of Paris; b. near Autun, Saone-et-Loire, c. 496; d. at Paris, May 28, 576. He was the son of Eleutherius and Eusebia. He studied at Avalon and also at Luzy under the guidance of his cousin Scapilion, a priest. At the age of thirty-four he was ordained by St. Agrippinus of Autun and became Abbot of Saint-Symphorien near that town. His characteristic virtue, love for the poor, manifested itself so strongly in his almsgiving, that his monks, fearing he would give away everything, rebelled. As he happened to be in Paris, in 555, when Bishop Eusebius died, Childebert kept him, and with the unanimous consent of the clergy and people he was consecrated to the vacant see. Under his influence the king, who had been very worldly was reformed and led a Christian life. In his new state the bishop continued to practice the virtues and austerities of his monastic life and labored hard to diminish the evils caused by the incessant wars and the licence of the nobles.

This is not the same as the New Age St. Germain that showed up in a lot of channeling in the 90's telling people to buy in to pyramid schemes to get rich, like the "Friends network" etc. Many charlatans have "channeled" St. Germain, but if it did not have anything to do with helping the poor (not yourself) then it was not St. Germain. In case you didn't notice I have a peeve about all this. And bringing up St. Germain in this thread as if he is relevant is just more new age bl*st