Anyone heard of this movie?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Never heard of it. The synopsis is interesting.

TickTock

Has anyone seen the 2013 movie, Coherence? I watched it yesterday and although it wasn't a super movie, but still entertaining. It has to do with a comet passing through and bringing alternate timelines together.

Now that I know Coherence is about alternate timelines I will definitely watch this. Thanks

One of the best and newest films on time travel is 'Dimensions: a line a loop a tangle of threads'
Exceptionally well made film that won several film festivals. Good actors and a good story.
Dimensions The Movie -- A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads

I bought it on VUDU

TheMadProfessor

I have just watched The Lathe of Heaven and Lathe of Heaven (the remake)

Am not sure which one I prefer. I think the older one had more detail, the newer one was cinematically better, I think I have to watch them both again to work out which I prefer.

Just want to say thank you for a brilliant film suggestion :D

Wind7

Staff
That sounds like a good movie.

Anyone ever heard of this one?

The Lathe of Heaven (TV Movie 1980) - IMDb

Far better than it's 2002 re-make.
I have just watched The Lathe of Heaven and Lathe of Heaven (the remake)

Am not sure which one I prefer. I think the older one had more detail, the newer one was cinematically better, I think I have to watch them both again to work out which I prefer.

Just want to say thank you for a brilliant film suggestion :D

Oh..You are very welcome. :)

I was warned not to see the re-make, that it was horrid so I went with the original to purchase.
I guess my 1st post wasn't being too fair in that, I never actually watched it..so, bad on me.

If you're interested, here is another favorite starring Christian Bale;

Equilibrium (2002) - IMDb

SciFi/action/drama....I was surprised that it was very well done in it's concept.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Equilibrium is an incredible movie I had the chance to watch a few times over the years. I thought about watching it again for a little while.