Are my dreams really alien abductions?

trekie4ever

I've never though anything of my dreams until the last few months. I find myself dreaming of the people around me and the issues they are going through personally. Some in my physical location some not. Other times it is flat out warnings of bad stuff about to happen on a personal social level.

Now after last night, I've just thought my more alien dreams were cool. I frequently find myself in large rooms with tons of people. Sometimes there are people I know and recognize from various times in my life. We may speak or sit by one another while we wait. Sometimes we are waiting for a movie at a theatre or auditorium and even once it was a wedding. Of course when i ask people if they remember they do not.

A few dreams were a little more bothersome. One I found myself in a room about the size of a classroom. There were people all bunched up. Then some guys with assault rifles walk through the door and people start panicking. I'm already looking for a way out. They are standing between the only door and no windows but I see a way to climb to the ceiling and vent in my back right. They start shooting and, when I woke up i felt ashamed of this calculated act of survival, I grabbed a screaming young woman next to me, thought "she's panicking too much she won't survive, and put her between the line of fire. She was shot a few times and I turned to the cabinets and saw another man climbing up. A guard saw him, grinned, and I thought "when they shoot him they'll turn away from the spot and I'll have a few moments before they turn back." They shoot him and he falls down and I dash up and out through the ceiling.

I find myself in a LARGE bronzish gold looking room. I know I'm on a ship of some sort and no one is in sight. I start walking to explore around but then I wake up. I got a feeling from the people right before of "how did he get out"

Another survival type dream I forget all the details but I'm in a forest being chased. I remember rigging a trap for what was chasing me and killing it. Afterwards some scientist looking men approach me and applauds saying "the way he responds, its just so different. How peculiar. He beat the test again."

And last night. Pretty much I was standing in a large room and a man was standing up on a landing. He was laughing and said CONGRATULATIONS! This is the farthest you've ever gotten. You passed another test. I saw my two best friends and asked what they were. He laughed and said they are models, versions. They have always been manufactured in your lives to see how you respond to different situations.
The more recent situation was one calling the other an evil psycho b***h, but I told her last night "I've accepted you for what you are a long time ago. I love you and always will. Whatever was the past is the past I know in this life you'll stand by me. Now let's figure this out." The test was some twisted form of "trust your heart follow your heart. Funny thing is the one pointing the finger seems to be the real evil psycho b****h based on my dream. He gave a hint to what the next test was. It was something about killing. I always fail. I got a feeling of "do the opposite of what you feel inclined to do." Something I told someone I knew was brainwashed.

I asked him why. He just laughed at me and said because you're interesting.

Like WTF.

walt willis

I believe 99% of the abductees are knocked out or have had their memory erased. Aliens are very sneaky.

wanda

I wonder too. I used to have dreams every night of being visited by the most handsome "man" I had ever seen. he was in like a flowing robe. he would always be right outside my bedroom window. we had these great conversations (although I could never remember what we spoke of). this went on for years and eventually they stopped. I was so sad. I felt like I lost a great friend. during these years myself and TONS of others saw many ufo sightings in our area. it was almost on a nightly basis. people were terrified... but I wasn't. cannot figure all that out.

Abnormaltruth

I'd like to say that aliens of all sorts seem to be able to make a holodeck within your mind. Testing you,training you and so on. I always dismissed these as just dreams untill I noticed that something real was going on. 2 times I have been paralized while still awake in bed and then woke up with scoop marks on my body. It was only then I knew that it was not just dreams. They really can do amazing things to you. They can put screen memories into your mind, they can also abduct your astral body and put you in situations and scenarios to teach you something or to test your reactions. This is quite common and you should find some info on the net. Being in rooms with alot of people is common too it called mass abductions. Has anything weird happend to you while you are awake? You will never know about those dreams untill you can validate something is happening to you while you are awake. I do know they look for and use people with metaphysical abilities. And so does the government.

wanda

I am not sure... I have experience a lot of paranormal stuff, seen UFO's and other things while awake. once I was driving through a cemetery around 12:20 a.m. when this figured appeared out of nowhere and stepping in front of the car. he had on a top hat and long cape. he just stared in to the car. the face was so evil, we put the petal to the metal and got out of there. I do have this really weird bond with animals. been that way since I was in school. maybe around the time of all the visitations. they are always drawn to me for some reason.