Are YOU A Time Traveler? VOTE!

If you have time traveled, does that make you a time traveler?

• It depends on ¨"distance", ie... weeks, months, minutes, years.... etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on how many times you have done it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TTZack

If you have time travelled does that make you a time traveler? (for all those times when you´re not sure whether to respond that "call for time travelers") :)

Doc Brown ish

It all depends on your interpretation of the term "time traveller"
We are all time travellers in the sense that we are all experiencing the phenomenon we call time passing by, if I walk from piont A to piont B am I a space traveller? Even if I stand still I'm standing on a planet orbiting a star in its passage through space. Space travel is as unavoidable as time travel in that sense.
The term time traveller is a very general catch all term popularised by the science fiction of pop culture.
At the beginning off the space race the terms astronaught and cosmonaught were coined and popularised to distinguish those whom would travel in the space beyond earths atmosphere.
If I was to find myself ejected from the earths atmospere and thrown into outer space unintentionally would I be an astronaught? Or does space travel beyond the earths atmosphere need to be an intentional act to constitute the traveller as an astronaught or cosmonaught?
Equally if I found myself in another time unintentionally could I claim to be a time traveller?
If you have the ability to travel in time beyond the boundaries and constraints by which we usually experience The passage of time with intent are you not a chrononaught? Or temporalnaught maybe.
What term should we use for someone with such an ability?