Are You Healthy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are you in good shape? Do you have a healthy mind in a healthy body?

I definitely don't have a healthy body. I'm not fat, I'm just so not in good shape, I don't exercise at all. I don't do sports, I have an office job, I got to work in car, etc. I eat some junk food now and then. You name it.

My mind isn't that bad I guess... I sure hope so. LOL

What about you? Do you consider yourself in great shape?

I can't be the only one, right?

titorite

I used to be in good health, Not so much now, Ironic no? But stuff happened. Major life changing stuff involving my only son and ex wife. Now it is all I can do to keep going forward one day at a time.

TnWatchdog

I don't know if I am real healthy as I just had my third heart attack a month ago. My blood pressure was 70 and the bottom number didn't register. My temp was 94...so off I went in the ambulance for a ride. Lifting 80 pound bags of concrete must have done me in. I have my helper do the lifting now. Anyway life goes on.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I exercise every day. I would say that 95 percent of what I eat is healthy. So I'm not declining in health as rapidly as others my age. There are some things that I have actually reversed by eating healthy. I'm still a few pounds over what I would prefer to be. So it wont be my health that takes me out for quite a while. Probably a time machine experiment will be the way I go.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm no fitness buff, but I'd say I'm healthy for the most part...Of course I'm still pretty young, and my family has a huge list of hereditary health problems, but hopefully I can be proactive in avoiding those...

Sergiu

i am going to the gym, allmost every day doing hard work, shocking muscle this thing is already very healthy because makes you cardiovascular sistem more stronger gets your heart more stronger, bone, tisue, muscle, etc huge amounts of protein soya suplemet i take soya protein its very very benefic for the body, vitamins from spiruline algae organic poweder for vitamins,lots of water, because i take creatine monohydrate i really drink like 4 or more liters of watter, also baking soda with water and lemon.
i dont eat bread
i dont eat fry things or pasta
i do eat lots of fruits and vegetables as often as i can...
i do smoke marijuana occasionally
i do meditate,unfortunately this period of my life is a bit hard on me, i finde very hard to achive what i want, like the last time i maange to channel my dead wife, i did perceive her only with a few vords as she was teling me to continue in regard with the moment meditation,, i did got to excyted and lost it
i am healthy but i still have a lot of work to achive my goals
i also am a very sociable and optimist and calm persone this i belive helps with your health ( i do get stressed pretty easy i did had my shocks in life)