Attacks through Blood Stains - Horrifying Supernatural Encounters

kurisu

So I watched this 'documentary' and, I have to say I was honestly impressed with the processes they went through before jumping into blaming the supernatural they took in account science and, attempted to find the cause through that before investigating the supernatural. I would recommend this to be a good reference to how investigations should be done.

Samstwitch

That was a very interesting documentary. I'd never heard of this phenomena before. Thanks for posting it kuriso.

I would like to have seen them test the man and the trousers for DNA to see if that was his blood. I'm not suggesting it was faked or anything like that, but it would be interesting to see the results...if the entity was using the man's blood or a blood source from somewhere else.

Instead of terming them "higher negative energies" I would term them "lower negative energies" because they are from the lower levels of the heavenly realm between heaven and hell. In the Apocrypha "Secrets of Enoch", Enoch talks about the 7 levels of heaven and these lower levels.

In the documentary, he said that Earth is in a battle from 1999-2023 and somewhere this battle will spill over into a 3rd World War. I wonder how they came up with those dates. I agree that we will have WW III within that period of time.

The host said, "the only sure method of protection against this realm is by doing spiritual practice". Praying to Jesus for protection is also a sure method of protection. Jesus has all power over demons.

kurisu

That was a very interesting documentary. I'd never heard of this phenomena before. Thanks for posting it kuriso.

I would like to have seen them test the man and the trousers for DNA to see if that was his blood. I'm not suggesting it was faked or anything like that, but it would be interesting to see the results...if the entity was using the man's blood or a blood source from somewhere else.

Instead of terming them "higher negative energies" I would term them "lower negative energies" because they are from the lower levels of the heavenly realm between heaven and hell. In the Apocrypha "Secrets of Enoch", Enoch talks about the 7 levels of heaven and these lower levels.

In the documentary, he said that Earth is in a battle from 1999-2023 and somewhere this battle will spill over into a 3rd World War. I wonder how they came up with those dates. I agree that we will have WW III within that period of time.

The host said, "the only sure method of protection against this realm is by doing spiritual practice". Praying to Jesus for protection is also a sure method of protection. Jesus has all power over demons.

I agree with you there one of the first things I would have checked is the Blood type and, DNA of the blood to see if it matched or not. You also have a good point about the energies. It would be lower negative rather then, higher since as I would think it would be like

1 - Good Energy
0 - Neutral Energy
-1 - Negative Energy

If we do have a WWIII the only thing I hope is that I can be around 18-20 when it starts. I would have loved to live in WWI / WWII. So basically it just needs to be a a year or two :p. Also if the WWIII had war on us ground that would be interesting also. Just one of the things I would be interested in living through :D