Attraction or Connection? [EXPERIENCE]

vanhelsing

Hiii... :)

I'm a new member in here and i'm from Indonesia. I'm looking for a "paranormal" forum and i think this is a great forum. I was looking for a forum to share an experience that i think it's strange at that time.

Long story short, about 5-6 years ago, i got experienced something unusual. At that time i worked as a teaching assistant at my school. And one day i came home late. At 8-9 pm. When i got home, my parents are not at home, and the door is locked, i dont have a key. I can't call my parents, because my phone is dead. And i sat in a chair on the terrace waiting for my parents come home. Not long after, it rained and was cold. It's getting cooler. And I'm getting hungry. I don't know what to do. But somehow. Spontaneously my mind focused on the sound of rain for a few minutes and then i close my eyes. I hope the rain was stop. And began to imagine the sound of the rain stopping. For several minutes i continued to imagine. And then rain is stop (slowly). I am shocked. And i speechless for a few moments. Then i imagined the sound of the rain again for a few minutes. And the rain fell. I was shocked (again). I'm curious and i repeated it 3-4 times. Starting from stopping until it rain again. Until finally i stopped imagining when it was raining and my parents come home.

I don't think this is a coincidence. because i don't believe in coincidence.

In the next day i met some of my friends at a cafe and they said that if the rain in the last night it was strange, it rain and stopped for several times. And i dont say anything, just listened to my friend talking about the rain.

Since then, i felt something was different from me. Like more sensitive on several things. Increasingly more sensitive. Until now. Even now i can feel my own heartbeat without touching my chest and the veins in my hands, neck, or other body parts. Sometimes i even feel my blood flowing in my body. And feel some other things around me that i can't see it. I even had a few whispers and visions when I have a complicated problem in my life. That whisper and vision give me a clue to solving my problem.

I do not know what happen to me.
Maybe you know it.
Or maybe you feel it too.

I've read about the law of attraction. It's make sense. But i think, it's more than attraction. I think there is some connection betwen our mind and nature.

I hope to get an answer in this forum. Because this is great forum, with amazing content.:giggle:

Thanks.
And sorry about my English.:(

Last edited: