Because of political battles, we may get invaded from space.

lamdo263

The last election opened the border to where floods of immigrants, nonfiltered started to come into the United States. Because of this unfiltering factor, it is now markedly easier to slip in insurgents that would weaken the US from within. Not a political view, just one of military thinking.

There have been some projections of the US finally suffering an alien from space invasion. In another existence, I use to be a military commander, taking advantage of situations just like this one. So if I wanted to overthrow the US, I would wait for a situation just like this one to do it.

HOW THEY THINK > One can make some pretty good money selling off capture Earth humans to the off world slave markets. They use a credit system out there, but hey, it's good credit to get the things you need?

*I recommend searching under eminent alien invasions.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Video is of a transplanted Frenchman in the year 1980, who is a psychic and explains his point of view.​

lamdo263

The last election opened the border to where floods of immigrants, nonfiltered started to come into the United States. Because of this unfiltering factor, it is now markedly easier to slip in insurgents that would weaken the US from within. Not a political view, just one of military thinking.

There have been some projections of the US finally suffering an alien from space invasion. In another existence, I use to be a military commander, taking advantage of situations just like this one. So if I wanted to overthrow the US, I would wait for a situation just like this one to do it.

HOW THEY THINK > One can make some pretty good money selling off capture Earth humans to the off world slave markets. They use a credit system out there, but hey, it's good credit to get the things you need?

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Video is of a transplanted Frenchman in the year 1980, who is a psychic and explains his point of view.​

There is also this analysis. In 1975 to 1980 were both times for high UFO-ET encounters as well as time travel and other similar related phenomena.

Old Viking

I hope you are wrong but as a former Army NCO I would have to agree about the timing to do so would be good with all that is going on.

TimeFlipper

Aliens from other Worlds could have been living and breeding on Earth for many years...I cant see how immigrants that have only been coming into the US since the last US election, could have anything to do with a sudden Alien invasion from Space o_O :unsure:..

Tintin

Hahahaha if they want to invade earth it just a matter of seconds to them the military weapons are just toys for them :)