Best Evidence Proving Aliens Exist

8thsinner

Your right: At a certain point you don't need proof, you just have visitation.
Your reply just reminded me too.
Sometimes they do leave gifts.
A couple of months back I was teaching a couple of kids about certain things, it was raining and I was sharing the vids I Had for seeing two ufos over that pub early summer, and it was getting dark so very low visibility, no point in looking up to see my friends in the skies. So instead they sent us angel hair. Not sure if you know what that is or not, it's when 5d materials interact with 3d materials and a plasma discharge from the spare electrons transmutes nearby environmental chemicals within a certain radius. Because it's a by product of a higher density than ghosts it's like a thinner form of ektoplasam. Usually evaporates quickly...
So anyway, sitting talking, outside, sitting on benches, and this pile of the stuff comes floating through the air, would have been about the size of a plastic bag flying by, but it was more like cotton ball or bubble wrap, bubble wrap for its glimmer and reflections, cotton balls sort of exploded into a filament ball.
About ten maybe 12 other people saw it and were staring.
It landed in the space beside the pub on top of a fire escape. most lost interest there.

I was later walking them around to the local taxi rank and more of the stuff appeared in front of us, it was a smaller bundle of it this time, about a pillow size I guess.
Got two pics of it before it evaporated.
The guy I was with ate some, for what ever reason, it had no taste.
Felt strange to touch too.
By the look, you would almost think it would pop like bubbles would, but it just vanished bit by bit and you couldn't even feel the weight of it.

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-27_00-45-49.jpg
    photo_2023-07-27_00-45-49.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2023-07-27_00-46-12.jpg
    photo_2023-07-27_00-46-12.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 9

Thelema

It's essentially a mathematical certainty that aliens exist somewhere, given the unfathomably vast size of the universe. The real question is whether they've visited here. I think the question is more about whether individual sightings/instances are valid rather than the overall question of whether there are aliens. I'm really skeptical of some UFO reports, and it's hard to sort out the more valid ones from crackpots or obvious misidentifications of drones or aircraft.

steven chiverton

this alien image showed up in one of my latest crystals you can see the eyes and nose and mouth and chin the image is information but trying to retrieve anything else from it is ongoing.
i have melted down all my crystals containing alien images and filled my hand hold coper pipe electrodes with them and have been testing them out ive found the charge from my frequency generators which used to be felt at one electrode is now feelable at both as if its doing something amazing

Attachments

• alien image in crystal 7.jpg
    alien image in crystal 7.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 6