Better EVP's

Holyhellcat

Ghoul B Gone is a product we use to use just for cleansings both personal and small area. Now we have found out that during an investigation if we spray this before an evp session we get much better responses. It seems that benevolent spirits or white spirits respond as they seem to like it quite well. Now the darker, menacing, malevolent spirits do not like it at all. They have plenty to say and usually will leave the area after we spray it down.
It makes sense that they would respond that way but we never thought of using it in that context before. It's a great product and we use about 1 - 4 ounce bottle every 6 months or so.

:)If something works for one, I say "go ahead and use it". I haven't used many tech. devices, mainly because I have never had the need to do so. No, I woulddn't call myself as a "psychic", in the conventional sennse, but can just "sennse' certain things, always have ,but nothing I can identify "what "is there or around me. The down side is that it isn't real scientific, can't be measured, nor is it really accepted by my peers. If anyone has anything that works, i am the last person to "put down" what is used, if it works for them. I knows what works for me when I go out poking around locations that have a reputation for "paranormal activities".;)

Holyhellcat

Well the world that is emerging is one that wants the tech stuff, we are in an age where science and spirit are coming together.
If you "know" things, then you would be called an intuitive, if you "sense" things then you would be called a sensitive.

If you can identify with your sixth sense, something somehow is being transmitted. There will be a device to measure that one day.

I an intuitive, I know, have preminisions, then alot of times I am clairaudiant. I am also a teacher, speaker, and healer.